Claims : Repairing, stimulating and regenerating, this conditioner nourishes and deeply restores capillary fiber. It will detangle, soften and add luster to hair.
Price : Rs 1,095 for 250 ml
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
I love this conditioner. It works fab for my hair. I mostly wash my hair after every 2 days. It’s only once in a while that I take a gap of 4-5 days for my hairwash. So I use a conditioner every time I shampoo my hair.
When I gave a glance at the ingredients, I noticed that dimethicone was one of the top ingredients. It is one of the controversial ingredients for hair-care but since the L’occitane conditioner has lots of other good ingredients listed, I decided to go ahead with it. Also, I was kinda desperate to change my hair-care range. I used to use the Body Shop Rain Forest range , which is silicone and paraben free. It used to work fine for my hair but it use to weigh down my hair as well. But honestly, the hair should LOOK nice as much as they should feel nice.
I have been using this conditioner for more than 20 days now and I am so going to stick with it until I find anything better.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- It conditions my hair giving them a healthy nourished look. My hair also feel soft.
- It controls the frizziness.
- It spreads easily. The conditioner has a semi liquidy cream texture . Shampoo => apply conditioner for 10-15 minutes => rinse it off.
- It detangles so there is less hairfall after every wash.
- It adds shine and volume.
- It washes off easily without leaving any residue behind.
- It does not weigh down my hair. Even if I have used more than the required amount, it does not make my hair greasy.
- I am not a huge fan of the herbaly scent it has but the conditioner works REALLY well for my hair so I have no issues with it.
- The packaging is simple but practical. It comes in a flip top cap bottle. The opening of the cap is fairly small so you can control the amount of product.
- My hair stay in pretty good condition for good 2-3 days and after that I wash off my hair again. But my hair do not look oily or greasy even on the 3rd day. I can pretty much keep my hair open and they’d still look nice.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I love this conditioner and would definitely be purchasing it again.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4 /5
Have you used L’Occitane Repairing Conditioner Dry & Damaged Hair ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair Review
How To Fix Damaged Hair
Biotique Musk Root Pack For Scalp
Matrix Biolage Hydrating HairMasque
The Body Shop Rain Forest Moisture HairButter
L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume Tin : The Vert
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams
L’occitane Skin Care Product Reviews + L’occitane Bangalore Visit
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne