Claims : Repairing, stimulating and regenerating, this conditioner nourishes and deeply restores capillary fiber. It will detangle, soften and add luster to hair.
Price : Rs 1,095 for 250 ml
I love this conditioner. It works fab for my hair. I mostly wash my hair after every 2 days. It’s only once in a while that I take a gap of 4-5 days for my hairwash. So I use a conditioner every time I shampoo my hair.
When I gave a glance at the ingredients, I noticed that dimethicone was one of the top ingredients. It is one of the controversial ingredients for hair-care but since the L’occitane conditioner has lots of other good ingredients listed, I decided to go ahead with it. Also, I was kinda desperate to change my hair-care range. I used to use the Body Shop Rain Forest range , which is silicone and paraben free. It used to work fine for my hair but it use to weigh down my hair as well. But honestly, the hair should LOOK nice as much as they should feel nice.
I have been using this conditioner for more than 20 days now and I am so going to stick with it until I find anything better.
- It conditions my hair giving them a healthy nourished look. My hair also feel soft.
- It controls the frizziness.
- It spreads easily. The conditioner has a semi liquidy cream texture . Shampoo => apply conditioner for 10-15 minutes => rinse it off.
- It detangles so there is less hairfall after every wash.
- It adds shine and volume.
- It washes off easily without leaving any residue behind.
- It does not weigh down my hair. Even if I have used more than the required amount, it does not make my hair greasy.
- I am not a huge fan of the herbaly scent it has but the conditioner works REALLY well for my hair so I have no issues with it.
- The packaging is simple but practical. It comes in a flip top cap bottle. The opening of the cap is fairly small so you can control the amount of product.
- My hair stay in pretty good condition for good 2-3 days and after that I wash off my hair again. But my hair do not look oily or greasy even on the 3rd day. I can pretty much keep my hair open and they’d still look nice.
I love this conditioner and would definitely be purchasing it again.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4 /5
Have you used L’Occitane Repairing Conditioner Dry & Damaged Hair ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair Review
How To Fix Damaged Hair
Biotique Musk Root Pack For Scalp
Matrix Biolage Hydrating HairMasque
The Body Shop Rain Forest Moisture HairButter
L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume Tin : The Vert
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams
L’occitane Skin Care Product Reviews + L’occitane Bangalore Visit