A woman’s eyes are often considered the yardstick of her beauty. Eyes happen to be a reflector of her soul and the window to her heart. Every woman desires to have beautiful eyes and the beauty of the eyes often depend on how beautiful your long eyelashes are! Naturally, women desire to get longer eyelashes. Eyelashes get thin because of environmental stresses, genetic factors, medical conditions and even as a part of natural cycle. I am sure many of you have this fetish for long eyelashes, and so, here is one of my research articles where I have made every effort to enlighten you on the various ways and means to get longer eyelashes.
How To Get Longer Eyelashes: Products, Enhancers and Conditioners
Various eyelash growth products are available in the market. While some are known as “eyelash food,” others are known as “eyelash enhancer” or “eyelash conditioner.” No matter which one you choose to use, make sure it is approved by the right kind of authorities because eyes are delicate and you must apply products which are not harmful. These products are applied along the eyelash line for stimulating the growth of eyelashes so that you get longer eyelashes. Some such products are:
- Latisse, which contains an active ingredient named bimatoprost that works as an eyelash booster.
- Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal System, which contains vitamins, minerals, proteins and antioxidants to help grow long eyelashes.
- Lilash, which contains components like lupinus albus seed extract, panthenol, glycerin, colloidal silver and silica for strengthening eyelashes and make them grow.
- Revitalash, which takes care of brittle and weak lashes and promotes growth of long lashes.
- Lashfood, which is known to be a natural eyelash conditioner to grow long eyelashes.
There are many other products like these ones. Each one has its own directions for usage and it is desired that you go through the instructions properly. Moreover, you should have a talk with your physician before you choose to use them. Most of them need to be used daily. While these eyelash growth products are affordable and effective, they might have side effects like irritation of eyes. So, ask your physician before using them.
How To Get Longer Eyelashes: Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash extensions give a fresh and luxuriant look to your eyes. They became popular in the 1990s, and many a celebrity uses them for longer eyelashes. Eyelash extensions are applied by professionals at reputed salons. Since this is not a medical procedure, it can be done in salons. The procedure takes sometime because you need to wait till the new lashes bond with your own eyelashes properly. The effect can last for a few months.
How To Get Longer Eyelashes: Eyelash Transplant
Eyelash transplants are very much in vogue these days. It is often considered to be a safe procedure and very effective. You can go for either reconstructive eyelash transplantation or esthetic eyelash transplantation, depending upon the reason for which you want to get long eyelashes. The client (patient) is subjected to local anesthesia during the procedure and this can take from one to three hours’ time. Moreover, there can be complications like swelling of the operated area, infection of the eyelids, scarring and such others. You should go to a reputed surgeon for this procedure and make sure that you talk to him or her about whatever question you have regarding the various aspects of eyelash transplants.
How To Get Longer Eyelashes: Home Remedies
Enough of medications, anesthesia and cosmetic treatments! Let’s now find out what the reservoir of our very own home remedies can do to our eyelashes. It is best if you use these remedies after you clean your eyes of any makeup product like eyeliner and mascara. Moreover, you must take care that the products you use shouldn’t enter your eyes and must only be restricted to your lashes. Moreover, you should be patient as they take time to show results.
Here are a few things you can do at the convenience of your home if you want to get longer eyelashes:
- Apply some petroleum jelly on your eyelashes. This can be done three times a week.
- Apply olive oil on your eyelashes before you go to bed. Leave it overnight and remove the oil next morning. Alternately, you can soak some lemon peels in olive oil for a few days and use this mixture on your lashes to promote healthy and long lashes.
- You can also mix castor oil with olive oil and apply it regularly to promote growth of lashes.
- Apply on your eyelashes some cool green tea, to which you have not added any sugar.
- Go for a gentle eyelid massage once in a while.
- Ask your doctor for the right kind of vitamin oil for your lashes and you can apply this oil on your lashes to get longer eyelashes.
How To Get Longer Eyelashes: Diet
The right kind of diet facilitates the process of eyelash growth, if you can pair it with other treatments. Though it can do nothing only by itself, it acts as a catalyst when used with other processes. Eat high-protein food items like chicken, fish, soy, meat and tofu. For vitamins, take in eggs, citrus fruits, tomatoes and fish oil. Have green leafy vegetables as well as orange and yellow fruits and vegetables. Eat whole grains, green peppers, dairy products, legumes and nuts.
How To Get Longer Eyelashes: Makeup Tips and Tricks
The makeup tips and tricks can take care of your purpose temporarily by creating an illusion of longer eyelashes. Here are a few ideas:
- Invest in false eyelashes to offer a dramatic look to your eyes. You can either go for band eyelashes or individual eyelashes.
- Use an eyelash curler to give the lashes a fuller look. This trick works if you do not have excessively small lashes.
- Invest in the right kind of mascara and sweep two or three coats over your lashes. With this, the lashes look fuller and longer.
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Apply Cream Blush