WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow Review, Swatches
Price : Rs 680 for refill and Rs 900 for pan.
MAC describes carbon eyeshadow as Intense matte black.
When you think of “Carbon” , you think of intense charcoal black. This one does no justice to its name.
According to me :
- It’s a medium matte black eyeshadow, which is nice for daily wear.
- It does not crease and works great as an eye liner. The staying power is awesome.
- You can do soft day time smokey eyes with carbon.
- You can use it to smudge your kajal and the medium pigmentation helps in getting that soft smoked out look on your lower lash line.
- Does not have even a teeny bit of fall out.
- It is also one of the saddest black eyeshadow I have ever used. It goes on patchy, is difficult to blend and building up the colour is quite a pain.
It is definitely one of my regret buys. Even the Coastal Scents 88 palette black eyeshadow is better than Carbon. It just looks pretty in pan and that’s about it. Very difficult to work with on lids.
Here are the swatches :
For the price you pay for it, it is definitely not worth it. It’s not even true intense matte black, it’s sort of darkish gray moving towards black. Bad pigmentation!
Indian Makeup and beauty blog Rating :-* :-*
Have you used MAC Carbon eyeshadow? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
MAC Eye shadow – Beauty Marked
New Makeup from MAC and Inglot
MAC Unflappable Mega Metal Eye shadow Review, EOTD, FOTD
MAC Basic Eye Shadow Quad Swatches, Review, EOTD
MAC Brown Script Eye shadow Review
Office Makeup : Neutral Eye Makeup for Office & Everyday
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara in “Black Fix” Review