MAC Unflappable Mega Metal Eyeshadow Review, EOTD, FOTD
MAC Unflappable Mega Metal Eyeshadow is purplish, dark grey, taupe eyeshadow with a soft sheen to it.
Let me review the eyeshadow in these few pointers :
- Texture : buttery smooth, silky
- Pigmentation : Excellent
- Quantity – much much more than the regular MAC eye shadows
- Blends like a dream
- Creasing – Zero. Even on most hot humid oily lids days, this did not crease.
- The shade is super versatile and can be worn both during the day or night.
The eyeshadow blends so beautifully that you barely have to make an effort at doing an eye look any time of the day. Anyone would be able to use this eyeshadow easily.
And here is the look I did using MAC unflappalble eyeshadow. 🙂 This is more of an evening time look. I’ll try to do a day time look as well with this eyeshadow. 🙂
- Apply MAC paint pot or any primer.
- Take a black eyeshadow and apply it just as you would apply a black eye liner and extend it outwards.
- Take MAC unflappable eyeshadow and apply it all over the black eyeshadow and blend it upwards.
- Line your waterline and upper lash line with black eyeliner.
- Bring the unflappable eyeshadow on the lower lash line as well . Stop at 2/3 rd of the eye.
- For inner corner I have used the highlight colour from Lakme Botanica eyeshadow palette.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara. 🙂
And here is the full face look. 🙂
Products Used : MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation, Lakme Eyeshadow Quartet Botanica, MAC hipness Blush, MAC Carbon eyeshadow, MAC Unflappable eyeshadow ( Peacocky Collection), MAC Tuck & Fold Lipglass (finished :(( ) , MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer.
Again , the only regret is that the mega metal eye shadows are limited edition products. :((
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
MAC Peacocky Collection would be available in India within a week or so. 🙂
Do check out these eye shadows. The formula is just fantastic.
product sent by brand for consideration