Hiya everyone On IMBB… 🙂
It’s been long I haven’t reviewed anything from NYX…. So, here is my review on NYX mosaic powder… I bought this around 2 months back, so thought it is my righteous duty to share my experience with this product with all of you here 😀 😀 😀
What NYX Claims About the Product
NYX Mosaic Powder is a fusion of five luminous shades in one. NYX Mosaic Powder blends together to match your skin type for the perfect shimmer and glow!
Like a light switch for the face, this medley of five luminizers creates a dazzling glow for every skin tone. Our Mosaic Powder Blush can be used on cheeks, eyes and even lips. The mineral-based formula highlights, hydrates and helps protect skin.
Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, B.H.T., Methylparaben, and Propylparaben. May Contain: Ultramarine Pink (CI 77007), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Brown Iron Oxide (CI 77491/2/9), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850:1), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140:1), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).
Price- $ 8 , costs around INR 500 with shipping.
Quantity- Net WT. 0.22oz (6.5g)
My Experience With NYX Mosaic Powder Blush
The vey first look of this mosaic powder intrigued me a lot. I ordered it without even checking for reviews or swatches and I am glad I did
I like the concept of this mosaic powder blush, it’s a versatile product which you can use in several ways, like as a blush, highlighter, bronzer, eye shadow. I even use one of its dark shade to contour my nose and cheeks sometimes. I can also easy use this product lightly all over the face and I feel the overall effect of this particular shade peachy is pretty close to MAC mineral skin finish or Revlon colour stay mineral finish powder. When used with a light hand all over the face, I noticed that it gives a subtle glow to the face, which I really like. The texture of mosaic powder is fine, smooth and blends easily into the skin. Pigmentation of this particular shade is not that great and you will need a lot of product if you need to get some good peach colour blush on your cheeks. So I would recommend this shade peachy to girls with very fair/fair to medium skin tone. Also this mosaic powder is not superbly shimmery but it has extremely fine/barely visible shimmer in it which just imparts a glow to the face but nothing very OTT- over the top. The packaging of the product is decent, comes in lightweight black plastic container exactly like its cream blushes.
Overall, it’s a fab and interesting multi purpose product from NYX which I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a blush cum highlighter cum bronzer 😀 😀
What Is Good About NYX Mosaic Powder Blush
• Is a multi purpose- versatile product.
• Adds a subtle glow to the face when used with a light hand on the entire face.
• 12 interesting shades to choose from.
• The texture of the powder is soft, smooth blends easily and it feels light on the face.
• Compact, Lightweight, travel friendly packaging.
• It has mineral contents like mica, titanium dioxide.
• NYX never tests its products on animals.
What is Not So Good About NYX Mosaic Powder Blush
• It’s a little tricky to pick up individual colours from this mosaic powder with a normal blush brush, either I need to use my fingers or a pencil brush
• Pigmentation of the product is average, and you need a lot of it to show up on your face.
• NYX products are not easily available in India.
• Packaging has no mirror or applicator.
• Contains parabens. :spank:
IMBB Rating- 3.85 ON 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*