A big hello to all the beautiful ladies, I am excited and nervous at the same time as this is my first article. :O Imagine a wonder product that adds instant glow to your face just the moment you apply it- just a little Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder and voila, my skin glows. I have been waiting to review this product since the first time I got it. Because I love it sooo much that I would want everyone to buy it and love it as much as I do.:P
A friend applied it to me once and I saw the instant change on my skin, and I knew I had to give it a place in my kit as soon as possible.:) People started complimenting me on my skin and complexion and my love for it increased in the direct proportion of the compliments I received. I have recommended this to a few close friends (who got it just as quickly as I did :P) the more I use it, the more I like it.:)
I got it for 1400 Rs. Approx and the quantity will last ages. There are two shades available, brighten and sun kiss. I have brighten. sunkiss can be used as a bronzer. I have been using this regularly for the past 5 months but it still looks new (my mom even asks me, why do you carry it when you don’t use it. 😛
It is very similar to mac’s mineralize skin finish, but itz much cheaper. And it’s a great alternative to Mac’s Mineral Finish. MSF has a golden and diffused glow whereas this is highlight, shimmer and sheen. MSF can be applied all over the face, but his works great especially on the cheeks.
Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder is a powder highlighter with lots of shimmer that can be used as a highlighter on the cheeks or all over the face. A very little goes a long way. I apply it mainly over my cheeks after I apply blush and it looks absolutely gorgeous. It gives a nice finish and an amazing dewy look. you can apply it all over the face too (but I wouldn’t recommend) but you gotta be very careful and use it very very slightly else you‘ll end up looking like Robert pattinson in twilight. 😛
According the company, “this product gives all over enhancing color in a talc-free mineral formula with Colorstay longwear, Soft, all-over lift of color that diffuses flaws and minimizes shine.”
The PRO’s of Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder
• Glow, glow and some more glow.:) adds all the glow to your face. A subtle glamorous glow that looks really natural and gorgeous. you will fall in love with your skin after applying it.
• It’s worth every penny. Fantastic value for the price. Will last ages and ages as theres a lot of quantity and you need just a slight powder for that beautiful glow.
• If you love the dewy look, just go and purchase it right now and you wont regret it(instead u’ll love me for the compliments you receive after applying it).:) it’s perfect for that dewy look. Dry skinned gals( me too) will love this, it goes greatly for oily skin people too as my friend who recommended this to me had oily skin.
• It does not have glitter, itz like sheen.a sublte sheen.
• Long lasting, it lasts pretty long(not 16 hours as it claims, but around 8 hours).i apply it at 10 in morning and it looks really fresh till 4/5 pm. It also depends upon the ac and non ac environment, but here in Mumbai while travelling by trains too I have seen that it stays on my skin.
• The packaging, some people may find it bulky but I find it cute. swirls of pink, white and silver. lovee it.
• If you are a busy lady and you want something to keep you looking fresh and radiant throughout the day then this is the product for you.(ofcourse the non busy ladies can also use it:P)
• It’s not oily, but radiant.all the synonyms for radiance can be used for this product.
• It feels like magic, your skin just changes the instant you apply this.i call it MAGIC product.
The CONs of Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder
• Does not come with an applicator. You can apply it with hands but I prefer a brush.
• One should be very careful when applying it all over the face, I would personally advice to apply it mainly on cheeks(and not on all over the face), and as a brow highlighter and can also be applied on the nose. But when applying all over the face be extra careful, use very little quantity or the face will appear too shiny.
I would highly recommend this magic product to everyone with oily/dry/combination skin as it works greatly on all skin types. You wont regret buying this at all.it might look a little pricey at rs.1400/- but its totally worth it. And it will last ages even if you use it every single day. I wont say love at first sight but surely love at first application.crazyy loveee.!
Will I repurchase it? If I go insane or lose my mind then I wont. But as far as I am in my senses I definitely will buy it and I will cry for a year if Revlon discontinues it.:P (by the way, I wont need to buy it for another year)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush
Bourjois Mineral Enriched Loose Powder
L’Oreal Minerals Kohl Powder Eyeliner
L’oreal Paris Mineral Eyeliner Powder Swatches
Eye Shadow Quads Review: Revlon Colorstay and Lakme
Revlon Colorstay One-Stroke Defining Eyeliner
Avon Smooth Mineral Blush in Perfect Plum
Have You Used Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder Before? Please Rate in the Box Below: