What The Company Claims About The Product:
• Illuminate, radiate, make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua Powder Blusher.
• Colour-intense and highly pigmented, use it to shade, brighten, enhance and define the shape of your face.
• Be bold, be daring, be the centre of attention.
Illamasqua Powder Blushes are available in whopping 24 Shades. Check them here.
I will be reviewing here the shade Morale, which was part of Illamasqua’s Autumn – winter 2011 collection “Theatre of Nameless.” Illamasqua describes Morale as Rosed flush, shimmer finish.
When you take a first look at the blush, it looks a little purple, but when applied with a light hand, it gives a beautiful pink shade to the cheeks and the shimmer in it adds some glow too. The blush has golden and copperish shimmer in it, which is fine, not glittery or chunky. I am reaching for this particular blush for most of my evening/party makeups.
• This formulation can provide up to four to five variations of the same shade depending on how lightly or intensely it is applied.
• Can be used wet for a bolder colour pay-off.
• Apply by using a blusher brush or an angled blusher brush for more definition.
Price and Quantity:
£16.50 (INR 1300 ) for 4.5g 0.15 OZ, price per 10 g £36.67.
TALC, DIMETHYLIMI- DAZOLIDINONE RICE STARCH, MICA, AQUA (WATER), MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-150, SILICA, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, QUATERNIUM-26, METHYLPARABEN, GLYCERYL RICINOLEATE, ETHYLPARABEN,CERA CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX), CANDELILLA CERA(EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX), SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), TETRAHYDROXYPROPYL ETHYLENEDIAMINE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL,CERA ALBA(BEESWAX), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) AND MAY CONTAIN: [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77891, IRON OXIDES CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CARMINE CI 75470, ULTRAMARINES CI 77007, RED 36 CI 12085, YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 19140, RED 7 CI 15850, RED 21 LAKE CI 45380, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77163, YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 15985, MANGANESE VIOLET CI 77742, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE CI 77510, RED 40 LAKE CI 16035, RED 27 LAKE CI 45410] MAY CONTAIN CARMINE AS A COLOUR ADDITIVE. STOP USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS.
The blush pan
For reference, here’s a picture of a model wearing blush Morale, (which was present on the Illamasqua website).
What I Liked about Illamasqua Powder Blusher Morale:
• The blush powder is soft, silky in texture.
• Blends easily without much effort.
• Staying power of the blush is superb.
• Pigmentation is intense and can be controlled depending upon your liking/preference. I use it with a light hand, and it gives me just the right (light pink) shade I prefer.
• Same shade can provide up to four to five variations depending on how lightly or intensely it is applied, so this will suit most skin tones.
• The black glossy packaging is lightweight and classy.
• The shimmer in it is not chunky/glittery and brings about a pretty glow, which I like a lot for my party makeup.
• Illamasqua products are not tested on animals.
What I Did Not Like about Illamasqua Powder Blusher Morale:
• Not easily available in India, one will need to order these online.
• Some of us may find it expensive.
• Contains parabens.
3.85 ON 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Here’s the blush Morale on me – applied very lightly.
Illamasqua Precision Ink Sneak Peek
Illamasqua Precision Ink Eyeliner Havoc Review, Swatch, EOTD
Illamasqua Nail Varnish Purity NOTD
Illamasqua Body Electrics Nail Varnish Force Photos
Illamasqua Cream Pigment Androgen Review, Swatch, FOTD
Illamasqua Body Electrics Nail Varnish- Jo Mina
Illamasqua Flare Lipstick Photos, Swatches, FOTD
Illamasqua Body Electrics Collection Sneak Peek. 🙂
NYX Powder Blush Pinched Review, Swatch
NYX Powder Blush Dusty Rose Review, Swatch
NYX Mosaic Powder Blush
Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush Compact Kit
The Born Pretty Store Retractable Powder Blush Brush
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush In Love 55 Review, Swatch,FOTD
Estee Lauder Signature Blush Tender Petal Review, Swatch, FOTD
Bourjois Blush Rose de Jaspe Review, Swatch
Faces Cosmetics Blush and Lip Gloss
NARS Amour Blush
My Top 15 Blushes