Oriflame Power Curl Mascara Review
Today I will be reviewing the Oriflame Power Curl mascara.
I picked it up last month with my oriflame haul, and have been using it quiet a lot. 🙂
269 INR for 8ml in this month’s catalogue I got it at i/4th of the price from Pooja’s flyer.
Breakthrough brush technology lifts lashes from the root dramatic curl. Blacker black pigments allow for intense definition, while soft emollient-rich formula help keeps lashes clump-free and conditioned.
About the product:
It’s mascara with a nice brush concept. I love the wand. 🙂 I tested and tried the product both for heat(I wore it while cooking) and water (I wore it the whole day for my college in these hot summers, I sweat a bit more than usual plus I have an oily skin). The mascara was sitting the whole time on my lashes in both the situations. It did not fail me. 🙂
Thickening and lengthening
The mascara comes in a long red tube, which has a nice long wand which lets you apply mascara in a more comfortable and easier way. 🙂
Available in three colors, black, brown and blue. I picked the blue one. ☺
I picked the Power curl mascara because of its unique wand. 🙂
It has long bristles at one side of the wand, which lets it curl the upper lashes flawlessly making them appear long and thick ☺ whereas there are smaller bristles at the other end, which work for the lower lashes which makes them look longer and fuller. ☺
Why I like the Oriflame Power curl Mascara:
- Very affordable do pick it when on offers or flyers.
- The wand, its super efficient, and unique. Each stroke with the wand makes both my upper and lower lashes look longer and thicker.
- It doesn’t clump.
- It does not smudge or melt.
- It is waterproof.
- The formula opens up the eyes, making the lashes long and dense. 🙂
- It didn’t prime my lashes before using this; neither did I curl with an eye lash curler.
- You need a nice eye make remover to get rid off it; I used my olive oil to do the same.
What I didn’t like about the Oriflame Power Curl Mascara:
- It’s not that blue. It looks like grey. I wish it was more on the bluish side.
- You have to have an oriflame consultant to get it.
- It contains parabens . 🙂
Yes, I would definitely buy it to try out different shades, and also recommend all the women who are looking for nice affordable mascara.
Ratings: :-* :-* :-* :-* ( For the slighter blue color and the parabens).
Have you used Oriflame Power Curl Mascara? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Maybelline Waterproof Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara Review
Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara Review
Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof Mascara Review
Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Volume Mascara Review
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review, Photos + Haul
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Review
The Body Shop Define & Lengthen Mascara Review