- Long wearing, non-transfer, and waterproof eye pen gives the intense effect of a liquid liner but is much easier to apply.
- These gorgeous eyeliners glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion they create a flawless, solid jewel-toned line.
- They provide the look of a liquid liner but are foolproof to apply and come in six fabulous colours.
- Endless Silky Eye Pens contain skin-soothing vitamin E and natural mineral pigments.
- Mineral oil-free.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye.
Tips and Tricks:
Apply from inner lash corner to outer lash corner in one single sweep motion. Add thickness where desired. If desired, blend immediately after applying as formula dries to a budge-proof finish. Replace lid after use. Do not store with cap off.
I have the shade Black Noir.
$14 (Around INR 750) for 1.2g/0.04oz.
The liner comes in a simple pencil form which needs to be sharpened. It has a plastic cap on top to keep the tip secure. It’s a very standard but cute packaging 🙂 The liner which I have shown in the pictures is slightly smaller than the original pencil, as mine was a part of Pixi makeup kit and its size is 0.8gm/0.03 oz while the actual pencil is 1.2g/0.04oz. So, I think this could be like 3/4th of the original pencil.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. May Contain: [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Black 2, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)].
Now, let’s see how waterproof the liner is.
The swatch/liner has cleared the water test successfully 😀
It has lightened a bit but there is no smudging or flaking as you can see.
What I Like about Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen No.1 Black Noir:
- This is a fabulous eyeliner/pencil. It has butter soft texture and just glides wonderfully on the eyelids and waterline both without any tugging/pulling. I haven’t seen/used an eye liner as soft and smooth as this in a long time. No wonder it is called endless “Silky” pen:)
- The pigmentation is intense and I just need to swipe it once to get the darkest black (just the way I like).
- The eyeliner does not mention whether it is waterline safe, but I have been using it instead of my kohl for many days and I haven’t seen any redness or reaction due to this.
- The liner sets quickly after application and stays intact, does not smudge for good 5-6 hours even on my slightly oily eyelids.
- It is also waterproof (as I have shown in the pictures above).
- Great staying power. It starts to fade lightly on my eyes only after 5-6 hours of wear.
- Decent, neat, cute packaging. Also, it comes in a pencil form which I personally prefer over retractable liners.
- The eye liner is paraben-free, mineral oil-free, preservative-free, hypoallergenic, is like music to my ears 🙂
- Pixi eye pens are available in 6 beautiful, wearable shades. I want them all.
What I Don’t Like about Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen No.1 Black Noir:
- These are quite expensive for the quantity you get.
- These are not available in India and you will have to order these online/ask someone returning from abroad to get these for you.
- Here are a few pictures for your reference. I took these after 1-2 hours of applying this.
Will I Repurchase Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen No.1 Black Noir?
Overall, I absolutely adore this eyeliner and I highly recommend it. I am definitely getting more shades in this. I so badly wish it was available in India
4 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Pixi Fairy Light Solo Eye Shadow – No.2 Champagne Glow
Victoria’s Secret Garden Silkening Body Splash ‘Endless Love’
L’oreal Endless Lipstick Boundless Bronze 860
Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat
Marks & Spencer Rose Silky Talcum Powder
L’Oreal Professionnel Play Ball Silky Sunrise Serum Spray
Pantene Pro V Smooth and Silky Conditioner
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
Lakme Eye Artist Pen
Garnier Eye Roll On Pen
Tips and Toes Stay On Eye Pencil Sparkling Black
Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencil Soft Smudge Black
MAC Carbon Black Eyeshadow
Faces Eye Shine Single Eyeshadow 04 Black
Coastal Scents Gel Eye Liner True Black
Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir Review, Swatch, EOTD
Chanel Le Vernis Rouge Noir 18
Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Noir
Eau De Toilette Review – Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche