Hi Everyone, 🙂
I am major fan-girling Priyanka Chopra’s makeup looks these days. She is literally giving goals and I can’t help recreating her look. I recreated this gunmetal smokey eye makeup look of hers. Honestly, it was not the easiest one to recreate especially when you don’t know the products. I have listed all the products that i have used and lots of dupes in case you don’t have the same products as mine. Also, I have mentioned all the steps I did in recreating this eye makeup. hope it is helpful to you all. It’s gorgeous fun smokey eye but with a little twist. I personally loved doing it and would be wearing it out one of these days. Enjoy! 🙂
How to create Priyanka Chopra’s Smokey Eye Makeup Look ‘Steps’ :
1. prime your lids with and eyeshadow primer and apply some loose powder
2. Using a fluffy brush, apply a matte burgundy brown eyeshadow in and above the crease.
3. Using a thinner brush, apply a matte black eyeshadow just on the crease.
4. Apply a gunmetal cream eyeshadow all over the lid and a little on the black eyeshadow as well.
5. Apply the same cream eyeshadow on lower lashline as well.
6. Tightline your upper lashline with a black kohl.
7.Using your finger tip press the glitters on the center of the lid. If you are using loose glitters, apply glitter glue first before applying the glitters.
8. Use silver glitters / glitter eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eyes.
9. Finish off with lots of mascara / false eyelashes.
Products Used :
Chanel Les Beiges Foundation + Armani Designer Lift foundation
MUFE HD Concealer Dupe : LA Girl Pro HD Concealer
YSL Loose Powder Dupe : Colorbar Loose Powder
Dolce Gabbana Bronzer Dupe : Loreal Brunette Honey Bronzer
Dolce Gabbana Blush Dusty Rose Dupe : Faces Dusky Rose Blush
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Pencil Smooth Charcoal
Loreal Million Lashes Mascara
Charlotte Tilbury Cream Eyeshadow Veruschka Dupe : L’oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow Permanent Kaki , Lakme Eyestylist GreyMixed Graphite and Lithium from Urban Decay Moondust Palette , Can use a mix of Dubai and Blessed from Huda Beauty Palette, Inglot 66 Silver Body Sparkles,
Black and Burgundy eyeshadows in crease.
Maybelline Powder Matte Lipstick Make Me Blush
Charlotte Tilbury peach gloss.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight