WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello IMBB Gang!
I am back with another review. This is one of the products that I love the most for my lips. This is a lip color that comes along with a clear lip gloss. You can use just the lip color or the gloss or both of them together. The product is Revlon Color Stay Overtime Lip Color in the shade Sheer Pomegranate.
- 16 hours of comfortable color and moisturizing shine.
- All day lip color and gloss that works overtime! Color Stay Overtime Lip color covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smoothes on advanced Color Stay liquid formula with SoftFlex for beautiful, comfortable color that won’t kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness. Available in 26 gorgeous shades.
Step 1: Apply lip color evenly to clean, bare lips and wait until dry.
Step 2: Brush on moisturizing top coat over color; reapply as desired.
This is a pure fuchsia shade with no shimmer or glitter particles. This is a highly pigmented matte color. The gloss is clear with some shimmer particles, but certainly not over the top.
It comes in sleek pen type form with the lip color at one end and clear gloss at the other. The lip color has doe-tip applicator and the clear gloss has a fine brush applicator.
My Experience with Revlon Color Stay Overtime Lip Color – Sheer Pomegranate:
This is the perfect shade for me as I have wheatish complexion and it instantly brightens up my face. I prefer wearing this most of the time while I am at work. I swipe the color very lightly across the lips and then I spread it out with the help of the applicator. I take care not to take out more color on the applicator brush as the shade is highly pigmented and can give me a darker shade which may not be suitable for office wear. Though for parties, one can apply a generous amount to get a deep color. Once the color dries up, I apply a hint of gloss over it and I am ready. The color stays for a pretty long time. Even after meals, I can see the color on my lips. All I need to do is to touch up with the gloss or my regular Maybelline Lip Balm. If I do not use gloss or balm over it, I feel that my lips are going dry. This might be because of the mattifying effect of the color.
Pros of Revlon Color Stay Overtime Lip Color – Sheer Pomegranate:
- This is a gorgeous shade which will suit almost every skin tone.
- Can be used in three ways, as a lip color, as a clear gloss, and then both combined.
- Pretty good staying power. You can actually see the hint of color till the end of the day.
- Nice packaging.
- Separate applicators for the gloss and the color.
Cons of Revlon Color Stay Overtime Lip Color – Sheer Pomegranate:
- The lip color has a bit of a drying effect without the gloss.
- Price is a bit on the higher side.
- No ingredient list is mentioned.
This is my favorite lip color for all occasions. I am eyeing the other colors from this range, which I can wear to work as well as use along with evening wear.
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup Photos, Swatches
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (Twinkle) Photos, Swatches
Revlon Colorstay Overtime LipColor Photos, Swatches
Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal Shine Lip Color Pencil
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour Rosette
4 Must Have Classic Lakme Enrich Lip Color Shades
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Color La Ravissante Review, FOTD
MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Colour Photos, Swatches (1)