Today, I will review Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer.
- Dual-function, waterproof razor and bikini-area trimmer vibrates.
- Battery-operated, adjustable trimmer comb for a clean, close shave.
- Compact cartridge with pivoting head razor follows your natural curves.
- Four-blade razor for a smooth shave.
- Contoured rubber handle for a comfortable grip.
For a smooth shave wherever you need, the Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer offers dual function in an easy-to-use, compact tool. A vibrating, pivoting head with four blades provides greater flexibility and allows you to follow the natural curves of your legs and body. The battery-powered trimmer is ideal for your bikini area and offers three length settings for a close, clean shave.
This waterproof trimmer features a contoured rubber handle for a comfortable grip, while the head provides three different lengths for a clean shave. The blade’s four conditioning strips help to soothe and moisturize shaved skin, reducing irritation and keeping you silky smooth.
Compact Cartridge with Four-Blade Pivoting Head Razor:
Designed specifically for a woman’s body, the curves of the cartridge follow your natural shape. The four-blade razor provides a precise shave while the pivoting head offers greater flexibility and can glide into hard-to-reach areas. You can choose between Schick Quattro for Women Ultra Smooth or Sensitive blade refills for a long-lasting, clean shave every time. The Ultra Smooth refills feature Acai Berry and Jojoba conditioning strips to provide moisture for your skin. The Sensitive blade refills are specially formulated with hypoallergenic ingredients that calm and soothe your skin.
Portable, Waterproof Bikini-Area Trimmer:
The Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer flips open to reveal a battery-powered vibrating trimmer that’s easy to use anywhere. The durable, long-lasting trimmer blades can be adjusted to three lengths, or you can remove the comb completely for a close trim. The bikini-area trimmer operates with one AAA battery (included).
Ergonomic Handle for Comfort:
The lightweight razor is designed with a contoured rubber handle for a steady, comfortable shave. Its ergonomic handle offers just the right size and balance to help you maneuver around all the curves on your legs, bikini area, and underarms.
What’s in the Box:
Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer (1-Pack), 1 AAA Battery.
How To Use:
Choose Your Smooth
• You choose: Ultra Smooth or Sensitive blades for long-lasting smoothness. Then just go with the flow. The compact pivoting head follows the natural contours of your body.
• Four Blades. Each stroke glides gently over your skin. With four precision blades, its synchronized to give you ultimate comfort with every pass of the razor. Now thats smooth!
• Get a Grip. We know your skin should be stamped handle with care. Schick’s stylish handle is specially designed with a contoured rubber grip for comfort. A real hands-on approach you might say.
• Turn Me On. No, not like that, naughty girl. The battery-powered TrimStyle razor is waterproof. So its okay to use while showering.
• Stay Neat and Trim. The waterproof trimmer provides a neat, clean look and feel for your bikini area. Now youre ready for a day at the beach or a night on the town.
• Personal Boundaries. Get as close as you want. The TrimStyle razors adjustable comb features three length settings to establish your personal boundaries. As always, care should be taken when using any razor or trimmer.
• Got your Quattro for Women razor out of the package? To help you make the most of its high-performance features, here are some shaving recommendations:
• Get warm. For the smoothest shave possible, make sure the bathroom is toasty and the water nice and warm. You might even pop in your favorite sultry R&B CD for maximum steam, since goose bumps don’t go well with close shaves.
• Keep it wet. Good things come to those who wait to shave at the end of the bath or shower when hair is soft with water and easier to cut. Shaving wet hair also prevents your razor from getting duller sooner.
• Lay it on thick. Don’t be afraid to get crazy with the shaving gel or creams. For best results, we recommend using a razor with Skintimate shave gels or creams. A nice, thick lather of Skintimate shave gels or creams will help the razor glide and keep your skin moist.
• Pick a direction. With the hair growth or against the hair growth-it’s up to you. Keep in mind that shaving against the grain gives you the closest shave. But if you’re sensitive to razor burn, try shaving in the direction of your hair growth. You can still express your going-against-the-grain self through other means like an interpretive shower dance-just don’t slip.
• Go easy on yourself. Make long, even, gentle strokes with your Quattro for Women razor. Let the metal handle navigate you safely over delicate areas like ankles and knees. Marvel at all the territory you cover in one pass thanks to the four blades.
• Love your skin. Once you’ve finished shaving, give your skin the star treatment it deserves. An alcohol-free, unscented lotion is a good choice. You might even try pampering your baby-smooth legs with baby oil.
Bonus Bikini Line anUnderarm Tips:
• Try to make just one pass of the razor over delicate areas. If you have sensitive skin, try Shicks Sensitive refills with Hypo-Allergenic Aloe Formula.
• Bikini area hair tends to be thicker and denser-so crank up the warm water and shaving cream!
• Shave bikini area horizontally, from the outside to the inside of the upper thigh and groin area. When shaving delicate skin under the arms, carefully let the razor glide from the bottom up.
• Wait a while before applying deodorant or antiperspirant to underarms.
• Remember that shaving (especially the bikini area) year-round can actually help you avoid irritation and ingrown hairs. But you already knew it doesn’t pay to slack off on shaving during the winter months!
$10 -$ 18 depending on whether you get it on sale.
My Experience with Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:
This comes in a feminine pink and teal package. The tool itself is pink and white and so is quite feminine. The Quattro For Women Trimstyle comes with a plastic holder which suctions to the shower wall. I love this because I can keep it within the reach all the time.
The suction sometimes does fail and the whole thing falls suddenly but the product still survives. The trimmer is powered by 1 AAA battery which has a rather clever compartment. This makes the whole thing waterproof. It also means the trimmer can be cleaned up by running water over it. The battery life is great too. One battery lasts you for about 2 months if you use it once a week.
The trimmer is phenomenal – small, which is actually a benefit considering the bikini area..The trimmer has an adjustable comb for 3 different lengths and can be removed entirely for the closest possible trim. It trims hair so short when you do not use the comb that you do need to shave. I have cut myself a few times when I have not used the comb, but now I know the trick is to hold the skin tight. It is even handy for shaving underarms dry if you don’t need a close shave.
I could use the trimmer in either direction; although, the cut was closer if I went against the grain. The trimmer is not super quiet. It sounds like an electric razor and if you feel the need to hide what you’re doing, make sure to have the shower on or to be home alone. However, it was not ridiculously loud. If you don’t have time to shave, the trimmer works well. If you like to do both, it’s a 2-tools-in-1.
About the Razor:
It is like any other good quality razor. It has four blades which give you a close shave and it has never cut me even when I was in a hurry and have only used it with water, but I strongly advise you to use a shaving cream every time. Overall, I am very very happy with this product.
Pros of Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:
- Easy to use.
- Battery operated.
- Travel friendly.
- Small-sized trimmer works well for hard to reach places.
Cons of Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:
Gillette Venus Razor
Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel
Gillette Clear Gel Power Rush Deodorant with Fast Drying Technology
Venus and Mars Happy Pores Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner
Colorbar Metallics Lipstick Like Venus
Waxing vs Epilators – What do you Prefer for Hair Removal?
Ask IMBB Gang : Threading or Waxing
How To Reduce Pain During Waxing
How to get rid of rashes due to waxing : Ask IMBB
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Shaving for Hair Removal
How to Get Rid of Dark Under Arms
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
How To Get A Bikini Wax