Hello Sweeties, today, I’ll be reviewing my favorite cleansing foam, which was prescribed to me by my derma. Let’s start at the beginning, now shall we. Like all gals here, I am not blessed with a great, clear and smooth skin! To be bluntly honest, I only started following CTM after joining IMBB, but yeah, I always washed my face with a good face wash at least twice a day, but guess this isn’t enough.
A few months back, I visited my derma for my pigmentation problem and also requested him to suggest a good face wash for my skin. Now, I don’t usually have pimples, just one or two during that time of the month, but I do get lots of small blackheads/white heads and small zits, which would make my skin appear dull even though there were no pimples. I am sure many of us would have gone through such situations in our lives. This is where Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam comes as a life savior!
What Does the Company Say About Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
- Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam contains Montaline C40 and panthenol. The NEW active ingredient Montaline C40, based on coconut oil, reduces the number of bacteria from 100,000 to zero in 5 minutes.
- Prevents the formation of new pimples with it’s active antibacterial agents.
- Refines the complexion, provides a matt finish and prevents shine.
- Soothes with Panthenol and encourages the regeneration of irritated and inflamed skin.
- The pH value of 5.5 stabilises the natural protective acid mantle. Has a particularly gentle cleansing action.
Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.
Price: 550/- rupees.
Quantity: 150 ml.
Availability: It’s widely available in all chemist shops, I got mine from H&G Infinity Mall2, Malad West, Mumbai.
My Experience with Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
Like I mentioned earlier, I have been using this since almost 2 months now and I can definitely say this is one of the best things ever that happened to my skin! Cleansing foam comes in a pump dispenser bottle, just one pump is enough to cover the entire face. Unlike other foam-based cleansers, you need to apply this cleaner and keep it for 5 minutes on your skin. This will help to kill the germs and bacteria effectively. I usually apply this twice a day, i.e., mornings and evening after coming back from office.
I generally remove my makeup using a makeup remover and wash my face first with a mild face wash and then, I apply this cleansing foam. I have used this as a face wash too, but I didn’t get that clean feeling on the face, hence I use it as a treatment for my skin rather than using it as a face wash and this works wonderfully well. Just in one week, I started feeling my skin was more clear and smooth, in fact, I hardly get any blackheads or zits on my face anymore.
Of course, I do get few bumps here and there during that time of the month, but nothing major! You can also apply it on pimple directly and it effectively helps to clear out the pimple by drying it and leaves no marks!
This one is mild enough for all skin types, its not at all drying like face washes, but rather it leaves my skin smooth and radiant looking! I love to see myself in mirror after I use this 🙂 The foam is not too liquid and is of perfect consistency for applying on face. The quantity is also very decent.
I have been using this since 2 months and still almost 1/3rd is left! After washing, it does not give stretchy or oily feeling at all, in fact, my skin feels soft and supple! This is definitely my HG cleanser for pimples/acne/blackheads and whiteheads 😀
Pros of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
- Removes dirt and bacteria from skin completely.
- Cleanses the pores effectively.
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin, which is very important.
- Effectively helps in reducing blackheads and whiteheads.
- If applied on pimples, helps to dry out the pimple faster and thus removing it without leaving any ugly scars behind!
- Makes my skin soft, supple and radiant.
- Gives real nice glow.
- It is obviously dermatologically tested.
- Can be used for all skin types as its very gentle.
- Does not leave stretchy feeling behind and does not dry up the skin.
Cons of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
Price can be a factor here, but this product lasts me for almost 3 months even after using twice every day, then I am not complaining!
I am definitely gonna buy this again and again until something better comes up 🙂 In fact, I would recommend this to all oily and combination-skinned beauties who are facing problems with pimples/blackheads and wants to have clear skin 🙂
Hope this was helpful, till next time, take care!!
Sebamed Deep Cleansing Facial Toner
Himalaya Neem Face Wash vs Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths
Nyle Herbal Daily Cleansing Shine Shampoo
Cool & Cool Deep Magnetic Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Curatio Fash Foam Facial Cleanser
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser
Oriflame Bath Foam with Revitalizing Apricot and White Tea
Have You Used Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam Before? Please Rate in the Box Below: