An effective formulation to control wrinkles and remove deep-seated micro-organisms and bacteria. Remove inflammation, clears dark dehydrated lines and scars, especially created for the removal of under eye dark circles. Prevents skin from pimples and acne.
Rs. 630 for 100 ml, I got it at Rs. 594 from an online shopping site. The brand has increased the price of this product steeply, it was Rs. 375 two years ago!
Directions For Use:
Apply evenly on face and neck including the area around the eyes. When it dries, wash off.
My Experience with Shahnaz Husain Shaweeds Seaweed Under Eye Mask:
I inherited dark circles from my mom and it got worse due to the pattern of my work. As I am an air hostess, I have to go on long night flights. One fine day, I decided to do something for my eyes. So, I started using this product almost 3 years ago. The SA told me to use this with the Shasmooth cream. She told me this works very well when a light massage is done with Shasmooth cream and then after 15 minutes, the cream could be removed. After that, Shaweeds eye mask could be applied. I followed her advice. In 20 days, I saw visible changes. My dark circles reduced by almost 50%.
I keep the mask in the refrigerator, so that whenever I apply the mask, I get that cool and soothing feeling. It is mentioned on the bottle that it helps in reducing wrinkles, but I cannot comment on it as I have no wrinkles under eyes yet. When I do not use the product regularly, I can see the dark circles coming back.
Pros of Shahnaz Husain Shaweeds Seaweed Under Eye Mask:
- With regular use, my dark circles reduced by almost 50%
- The product is jelly like and very easy to apply under the eyes.
- It does not have any kind of fragrance, its very mild and my nose cannot smell anything.
- The jelly looks very pleasant.
- When applied cold, it gives a very relaxing feel to the eyes.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Travel friendly.
- It lasts a very long time. I use it every day around my eyes and one bottle lasts me around 8 or 9 months.
Cons of Shahnaz Husain Shaweeds Seaweed Under Eye Mask:
- It is on the pricier side.
- I have to keep it in a tilted position in the fridge, so that I can get the jelly easily out, otherwise, I have to jerk it several times as its like jelly, and not liquid.
- When I do not use the product regularly, I can see the dark circles coming back.
Its a nice product, you can try it at least once 🙂
Shahnaz Forever Hair Oil
Shahnaz Forever Dry Hair Shampoo
Shahnaz Husain Herbal Kajal
Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up
Shahnaz Hussain’s Henna Precious Herb Mix
Shahnaz Forever Sun Protective Cream SPF 40
Shahnaz Husain Oxygen Skin Treatment Cream
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner
Biotique Seaweed Eye Gel & Almond Under eye Cream
The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask
The Body Shop Reviews: Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser, Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion, All-In-One Face Base, Cheek Colour
Aromamagic Seaweed Face Pack
Wunder Eye Under Eye Cream
Fair & Lovely Under Eye Serum
FabIndia Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel
Himalaya Under Eye Cream