WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
A while ago I wrote an article on ‘How to Apply Blush According to Your Face Cut‘, and it was loved by all. Contouring consists of shading, which makes an area recede from view; the place where you are supposed to put the product to make your face look more defined and your features more chiseled, depends on the face shape. Keep reading to find the best possible contouring way for your face shape.
• Apply contouring product under your cheekbones, along your jawline, your temples, along the sides and tip of your nose and the crease of the eye.
• Blend The contouring product with a brush or a sponge. When blending your cheekbones and jawline, blend with both upward and downward so the product gives no obvious lines.
• Apply a little bit contouring product under your lower lash line and blend side by side.
• Start by applying the contouring product right under your cheekbones and blend it downwards. (To find the exact place for contouring, suck in your cheeks to make a fish face and apply it in the hollows till hairline).
• Apply the little product on the sides of your nose, under the tip of your nose and blend well.
If you are blessed with an oval face like the contour queen, Kim K, you don’t really need to correct anything. But, if you really want a bronzed, sun kissed look then just apply a little bit of contour product from the middle of your ear to downwards, and to the area where the eyebrow ends. Blend nicely to remove harsh lines.
• When contouring on a square face shape, focus on softening and rounding the jawline. Also contour the forehead to make a face little bit oval.
• Apply the contouring product under your cheekbones and around your jawline (skip shading the chin).
• Apply on the temples, sides of the nose, tip of nose.
• Don’t forget to blend everything really very well.
The main thing to keep in mind with an oblong face is to shorten the length of the face by minimizing the chin and emphasizing the cheekbones.
• Apply the contouring product to the chin, underneath cheekbones and around your entire face.
• Use a brush or a sponge to blend the product nicely so that it doesn’t make you look muddy.
• Use a shade that is just 2-3 shades darker than your actual skin tone. Don’t go for too dark shade as it would look fake.
Clown Contouring and Baking
How To Contour Face Using Blush
E.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Presenting ‘Tontouring’ – The Best Low Maintenance Contouring Technique
Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit
A Style Guide for Navratri
A Guide to Asian Youthfulness
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream
How to Select Sunglasses According to Face Shape
How to Select Hairstyles According to Face Shape
Select Eyebrow Shape According to Face Shape