WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Ekta Sharma
Hello Beautiful Girls,
Well I am Ekta and this is my debut write-up for one of the biggest beauty blog in the country. I have been writing for a while however I am so glad to drop in here. I follow Rati and IMBB almost every day and I am delighted to share this blog with all the ladies out here. I have tried to pen down my feeling and excitement for and during my D-Day followed by a checklist of get a perfect look.
It’s a very special moment of our life and I felt like a princess of my own world. I literally had butterflies in my stomach throughout the phase to get a picture perfect look. During this phase I was kind of emotional about everything and over excited at the same time. Trust me – would-be-brides this is how you’ll feel to be a bride, word by word, moment by moment.
I had been busy thinking about how to capture the big day through unique pictures. A picture is more inspiring than a thousand words and that’s where the real bride scores. It’s a treasure for lifetime. And most importantly when a bride is also a stylist cum photographer, you can be rest assured that there are going to be more than a few offbeat elements on her wedding. Apart from that lovely mehandi I am sporting, there are more than a few of those listed in my checklist below –
1. Elegant Contrast Lahenga with a backless Choli, that goes well with my Uncut diamond style “Maharahi Jewellery’ along with full designer headgear. Don’t miss-out my Choti girls.. Trust me I had to crazily hunt for this choti.
2. Perfect full length Mehndi on both Hands and Feet.
3. Manicure and Pedicure with perfect nails. Perfectly shaped nails with Bright Red nail paints. Avoid getting a design on Nails, it might look too clumsy. Chuda (Bangles) that completes the Bridal look. I just love these Bangles, especially with the western attire on my honeymoon …
4. Perfect Advanced Airbrush Makeup and Green Eye lenses that blends with my Lehenga-Choli.
5. Anklet to complete the look.
6. High Heels that would go well with my attire (Red/ Silver / Golden). My Lahenga was too heavy so chose to wear smaller heels at the last moment.
7. Last but not the least – a perfect lip colour and a perfect smile.
Your every blush, smile, angle etc will be captured so your bridal makeup needs to be perfect and look flawless all through your big day. After all makeup enhances your natural beauty. Please share your feedback and comments if you like/dislike the post.
Top 15 Bridal Makeup Artists in Delhi
My Top 15 Blushes
15 Best Compact Makeup Powders Available in India
15 Best Lakme Lipsticks
Top 5 Facial Moisturizers Under Rs.300
15 Face Washes For Oily Skin
Makeup for Indian Bride| Indian Bridal Makeup
Gold and Maroon Bridal Eye Makeup
23 Best Foundations for Indian Bridal Makeup
Indian Maharashtrian Bridal Special
Wayne Goss (gossmakeupartist): Renowned International Makeup Artist
How to Become a Makeup Artist
Professional Makeup Courses and Makeup School/ Academy in Delhi
Freelance Makeup Artist and Wedding Lehengas in Delhi: Ask IMBB
Bridal Makeup Artists in Delhi – Ask IMBB
Bridal Makeup Artists in Delhi: Ask IMBB
Best Nail Art Salons in Delhi
Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Your City: Ask IMBB