WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
We all wish to have clear skin, but the little parasites called as blackheads come in between our dreams. Before I go ahead, let me tell you that blackheads are tiny pimples without skin on them, and because there is no skin, they get in contact with air and moisture and then oxidize and turn into black-brown colour particles called as blackheads. There are so many ways to clean blackheads. Some of the blackheads are soft enough and get eliminated by scrubbing while some are so harsh. If you are prone to blackheads and want something that is quick and painless, then I have good news for you. An effective DIY pack to clean blackheads!
Here is what you need:
- Any mint toothpaste.
- Small bowl to mix.
- Spoon to mix.
- Some ice cubes.
1. Squish out about 2 tablespoon of toothpaste in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of salt in the toothpaste.
3. Mix salt and toothpaste well to form a paste.
4. Apply the above paste on your nose and let it dry for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, dab some water on the nose and massage in circular motion. Massage very gently.
6. Once clean, rub ice cubes on the nose. It is useful to close the pores.
7. Once done, dab dry. You have clean nose now. 🙂
How This Works:
Mint in the toothpaste is a natural active ingredient that will open your pores and kill bacteria. Toothpaste also deep cleans pores and plucks out blackheads. Salt is a natural disinfectant and helps defoliate your skin. Salt never dissolves in toothpaste and thus it is the best combination.
- Nose might appear red, but the redness will fade away after some time.
- Dry skin girls must moisturize the skin after the procedure completes.
- It is very important to massage gently.
- Any mint based toothpaste – both gel and white ones work fine. Do not use toothpaste like dabur lal or meshvak (ayurvedic toothpastes).
I can guarantee you this is very effective. Say no to those painful methods of removing blackheads and the strips that never work.
Hope you will like this DIY.
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack
Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
20 Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads