WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Top Ten Makeup Foundations
Makeup foundations are one of the most popular cosmetics now-a-days. Do you know why? Well, they have travelled a long way from being bulky and unmanageable creams of the olden times when the choice range was very limited to being smooth formulations which not only even out the skin tone that you have but also conceal your blemishes and make your skin look healthier! In modern times, you have a whole range of choices. Whether you want a light mousse foundation or a protecting tinted moisturizer, a smudge-proof liquid foundation or a quick-drying cream-to-powder foundation, you have a variety of choices based on your skin-type, preferences and budget. This particular article of mine is the product of my research on the top brands which are well-liked for their makeup foundations. I hope you like my article and find it useful while making up your mind to invest in makeup foundations!
After going through the various websites, blogs and beauty-forums, I have been able to list the top makeup foundations as follows (arranged according to the price-low to high):
• Lotus Pure Radiance Matte Glow Daily foundation- A light water-base foundation that it is, Lotus Pure Radiance Matte Glow Daily foundation in six shades. It is priced at about $4 only (INR 175) You can read the review HERE.
• Revlon Colorstay- A perfect choice for ones who want a super coverage at an affordable price of about $13, this foundation offers a whole range of twenty shades for you to choose from! It gives a matte finish and considering the color choices the product offers, it is wonderful for you if you want it to match up to your skin tone perfectly. You can see the review HERE.
• Estee Lauder Double Wear- This foundation gives a total coverage with a matte finish, and is available in as many as twenty shades from ‘shell’ to ‘spice’. Priced at about $34, the foundation is well-loved as it stays the whole day long.
• Makeup Forever Mat Velvet- It provides fantastic coverage with satin finish, and is available in sixteen various shades, whether ‘alabaster’ or ‘chocolate’. It controls shine and lasts on the skin for a long time and is priced at $34.
• Make Up Forever HD Foundation- This foundation offers a satin finish with medium coverage. Priced around $40, the brand has twenty-six shades starting from a ‘pink’ and going as far as ‘ebony’. The product is known to provide a light and faultless finish. You can read the review HERE.
• Laura Mercier Silk Creme- A creamy foundation offering total coverage and satin finish, Laura Mercier Silk Crème is available in eight different tones whether it is ‘Cream ivory’ or ‘Hazel beige’. It is priced at $42.
• Chanel Mat Lumiere- This foundation is a top choice among women who desire to get a medium coverage with a natural look. Priced at the higher side of the scale at around $54, the foundation offers you a matte finish and is wonderful for photography purposes!
• Diorskin Foundation Airflash spray- Depending upon the quantity sprayed, it offers light to total coverage and offers five shades to choose from. It can be applied quickly and provides a satin finish. It is quite pricey at about $60.
NOTE: I would just like to add that this foundations article is solely a product of research as per the popularity. Any suggestion, opinion and idea regarding other brands and products are welcome. 🙂
Best Foundation for Large Pores / Acne Scars
Best Foundation for Indian Skin Tone
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
Best Foundation for Oily Skin and Photographs
Top Brands for Women’s Watches
Top 10 Spring Summer Fashion Must Haves
Top 5 Fashion Must Haves in Your Closet
Top Stylish Clutch Purses You Must Have
Top 8 Celebrity Fashion Disasters of 2010
Shopping: Top 5 Online Makeup Shops
Top 5 MakeUp Mistakes
How to Become a Makeup Artist
Professional Makeup Courses and Makeup School/ Academy in Delhi
Your Cheap and Best Makeup Products
Budget Makeup Products for Teens- 1
Budget Makeup Products for Teens- 2