VLCC Natural Sciences Hibiscus Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
Product Being Reviewed:
VLCC Natural Sciences Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo.
Rs. 160 for 200 ml.
This premium cleanser provides intensive conditioning to dull, damaged and chemically treated hair. It works effectively over split ends, rectifies the hair texture. Hibisus, Jatamansi and Brahmi strengthen hair roots. Ensures healthy sclap and helps control hair fall. Herbal ingredients like Reetha, Shikakai, Henna and Aloevera give extra shine and conditioning.
Directions For Use:
Take appropriate amount on palm and apply to wet hair and scalp. Massage in circular motion and rinse well.
List of Ingredients:
Soap pod (Acacia Cocinna) Extract 3%, Hibiscus flower (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis) Extract 1%, Margosa (Melia Azadirachta) Extract 3%, Indian penny wort (Centella Aciatica) Extract 4%, Aloevera (Aloe Indica) Juice 2%, Soap Nut (Sapindus Mukorossi) Extract 4% Henna Leaf (Lawsonia intermis) Extract 1%, Cleanser Base Q.S.
My Experience with VLCC Natural Sciences Hibiscus Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
I picked up this particular shampoo since it promised to strengthen hair roots and control hair fall. Moreover, I have had quite a nice experience with the VLCC Natural Sciences Rosemary Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. So, I thought of giving this one a try. Here, I would like to share some of my personal experiences related to this shampoo:
- It is an Ayurvedic formulation which comes in a white colored opaque plastic bottle with a flip-open, blue-colored cap.
- The shampoo looks like thick honey, while the smell is quite like herbal medicine.
- When mixed abundantly with water at the time of application of the shampoo, it lathers pretty well.
- It did not reduce hair fall; but, it caused a lot of hair fall, contrary to what it claims to do. I was shocked to find that an anti-hair fall shampoo should cause so much of hair fall!
- It tends to make the hair dry and rough; it is not to be used in normal and dry hair types.
- It did not impart any extra shine to hair, though the product claims to do so.
In short, the shampoo did not meet my expectations and on the contrary, I would think twice before I make up my mind to use any of the VLCC range of shampoos. It did not suit me at all! In fact, I used it only a few times and a major portion of the content lies unused in the bottle.
Pros of VLCC Natural Sciences Hibiscus Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
- It is affordably priced at Rs. 160 for 200 ml.
- The list of ingredients shows that it contains the goodness of various herbal extracts.
- The packaging is quite decent.
- The cap is quite convenient to use and helps in reducing wastage of any kind.
- It lathers well.
Cons of VLCC Natural Sciences Hibiscus Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
- It caused a lot of hair fall.
- As opposed to what it claims, it did not make my hair look conditioned and lustrous.
- The smell is like that of a medicine.
- The quantity required is more than usual.
- It has a tendency to make the hair dry and rough.
Final Verdict on VLCC Natural Sciences Hibiscus Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
I would not recommend this shampoo to anyone (though it could be possible that it could suit others while it did not suit me at all!). I am highly disappointed with this shampoo and I am never going to repurchase it in the future.
I can never rate it more than 1.5 out of 5 (+1 for the decent packaging, +0.5 for the list of ingredients, -2 for causing hair loss, -1 for making hair look rough and -0.5 for that medicine-like smell).
VLCC Acne Control Clove Massage Gel
VLCC Shape Up Anti Cellulite Gel
VLCC Skin Defense Aloe Vera Body Lotion with SPF 10
VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit
VLCC Surya Sandal Sun Block Lotion (SPF 30)
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
VLCC Anti Tan Skin lightening Face Wash
VLCC Skin Defense Range
VLCC Skin Defense Lavang Moisturizer
H & G Hibiscus Under Eye Cream
Jovees Henna & Ginseng Anti Hair Loss Shampoo
Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair fall Shampoo
Oriflame Hair X Anti Ageing Hair Treatment Capsules
Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Shampoo and Conditioner
Sunsilk Anti Dandruff Solution Shampoo