VLCC Anti Tan Skin lightening Face Wash
This is one product I have been waiting to review from a long time now. To give you all the correct review, I first wanted to use the product first for a while then give a feedback… I have been using the VLCC Anti Tan Sun lightening Face Wash from the past one month now and I’m very much in love with this face wash. It is just superb.
When you cleanse your face with the VLCC Anti Tan Sun lightening Face Wash, you will feel as if all the dirt has been removed from your face. It cleanses the face very aptly and fulfils all that it claims.
The VLCC Anti Tan Skin Lightening foaming face wash deep cleanses the skin. It effectively works to wash away skin impurities and tan. Using the VLCC Anti Tan Skin Lightening Face Wash provides refreshed, oil free and even skin tone.
Ingredients in VLCC Anti Tan Skin Lightening face wash
Mulberry extract is a very effective skin lightening ingredient and comes from the skin of a dried out mulberry. The tyrosinase inhibiting quality of mulberry root is not only one of the most potent, but most gentle. It is known to be soothing and not cause any irritation, even in high concentrations.
Kiwi fruit Extract
Kiwi fruit extract improves skin radiance, reduces the appearance of fine lines, and reduces the dark circles under the eye. It is an excellent ingredient for clearing of dark spots.
Vitamin C reduces sunburn caused by exposure to ultraviolet B radiation and prevent the consequences of long-term sun exposure, which can lead to skin cancer.
Honey Allantoin is a soothing, non-irritating compound that has the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of healthy tissues. Basically it is used to heal, moisturize and soften skin. Also the compound acts as a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant.
Decyl Glucoside is a nonionic surfactant, ideal for foaming and cleansing products. It also maintains skin balance without dryness.
I didn’t find any ill effects of the ingredients in the VLCC face wash. The face wash is available at all leading stores. I bought it from Food Bazaar.
Pros of VLCC Anti Tan Skin lightening Face Wash
1. Cleanses the face very efficiently
2. The face wash is not too costly.
3. Suitable for daily use.
4. You will start feeling the difference in a week’s time only.
5. Effectively removes tanning making the skin tone even.
6. Worked wonders even on my pigmentation marks, I have far lighter marks now just by using the product for a month.
7. All the ingredients are herbal. No ill effects of even a single ingredient I was able to find.
8. It is very effective for the pores. I myself have seen a remarkable difference on the pores of my skin. They are almost invisible now.
9. The face wash contains granules which are not harsh and so even people with pimples can use it.
Cons of VLCC Anti Tan Skin Lightening Face Wash
1. The skin becomes a little dry, maybe wont be desirable for the people with dry skin.
2. The face wash is a little runny, if not careful you will end up in your hand with a lot more than needed.
3. Due to its runny nature, the face wash doen’t lasts long. I used it twice daily for about a month only and already the tube is empty.
Price of VLCC Anti Tan Skin Lightening Face Wash:– Rs. 95 for 50 gms.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Have you used VLCC Anti Tan Skin Lightening Face Wash? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Lotus Herbals Anti Tan Sunblock SPF 30 PA +++ Review
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack Review
Biotique Lip Balm and Lotus Safe Sun Anti Tan Gel Review
Reviews on – DIY face packs, Ayur “Anti-Sun Tan” pack & Aroma Magic Milk pack