What is Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl?
It has an Intense Kohl or Eyeliner effect, with total coverage &has a perfect hold for perfection. Product Details
- Size 1.15 GM
- It has a Soft Creamy Texture which gives a Subtle, Dramatic or Natural look.
- It is easily applied &does not Bleed, Run, Smudge or Feather off
- It contains Pearl Pigments, which provides rich, intense color
- Glides easily into delicate eye area and is safe for use in the Inner Rim of the eye &even contact lens users can use it.
- It is Fragrance free &is Water Resistant.
- Multi Purpose : Can be used both on Eyes and Lips.
- No Animal Ingredients
Shade : Rosewood – Deep Chocolate Brown colour
Price : Rs 225- (Indian Rupees)
What I love about Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl ?
- It’s a soft pencil that glides on well on the eye lids.
- I love the deep chocolate brown colour.
- The pencil is very pigmented and you can create intense dramatic looks with this liner.
- Comes with a see through cap and coloured end so it is easier to locate.
- The price is lovely.
- It makes an excellent base for brown eyeshadows.
- Can be used on the waterline.
- It doesn’t break while sharpening.
What I don’t like about Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl?
- Damn! It smudges and bleeds like crazy. Within half an hour or so, you have raccoon eyes. :nerd: This is the biggest drawback of this pencil. I use it as a base when I want to do intense smokey brown eyes but other than that this pencil is a complete failure for me. I have tried to set it with eyeshadows, and powders but no matter what I do, it smudges badly. A complete waste of money. It’s one of the products I regret buying.
- It is not water resistant.
Have you used tried Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl? or Do you know how to make this liner work?
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- chambor kajal
- chambor kohl