What is Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl?
It has an Intense Kohl or Eyeliner effect, with total coverage &has a perfect hold for perfection. Product Details
- Size 1.15 GM
- It has a Soft Creamy Texture which gives a Subtle, Dramatic or Natural look.
- It is easily applied &does not Bleed, Run, Smudge or Feather off
- It contains Pearl Pigments, which provides rich, intense color
- Glides easily into delicate eye area and is safe for use in the Inner Rim of the eye &even contact lens users can use it.
- It is Fragrance free &is Water Resistant.
- Multi Purpose : Can be used both on Eyes and Lips.
- No Animal Ingredients
Shade : Rosewood – Deep Chocolate Brown colour
Price : Rs 225- (Indian Rupees)
What I love about Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl ?
- It’s a soft pencil that glides on well on the eye lids.
- I love the deep chocolate brown colour.
- The pencil is very pigmented and you can create intense dramatic looks with this liner.
- Comes with a see through cap and coloured end so it is easier to locate.
- The price is lovely.
- It makes an excellent base for brown eyeshadows.
- Can be used on the waterline.
- It doesn’t break while sharpening.
What I don’t like about Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl?
- Damn! It smudges and bleeds like crazy. Within half an hour or so, you have raccoon eyes. :nerd: This is the biggest drawback of this pencil. I use it as a base when I want to do intense smokey brown eyes but other than that this pencil is a complete failure for me. I have tried to set it with eyeshadows, and powders but no matter what I do, it smudges badly. A complete waste of money. It’s one of the products I regret buying.
- It is not water resistant.
Have you used tried Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl? or Do you know how to make this liner work?