L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow – Star Secrets eye shadow!!
Ta Da!!!! Here is my review on the product which is closest to my heart. :heart: :heart:
I am honestly confessing that L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow is FIRST in my “BEST BUY” list..
When I bought L’oreal True Match Roll On, I found the SA was wearing nice glowing greenish blue eyeliner. I asked her if she has that color of the eyeliner for sales. She smiled at me and gave me ‘color appeal trio pro for blue eyes’. So I asked her to show every available shade, she showed me all the colors on my hand. All the colors looked very nice and appealing so I decided to purchase it and after lots and lots of confusion I took Golden Green shade.
L’oreal word for Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow:
Product Benefits: The Color Appeal Star Secrets eye shadow collection has been specially designed to offer women everywhere made-to-measure shades that enhance the colour of their eyes. Created in collaboration with 10 L’Oréal Paris ambassadors, these signature eye shadow collections are designed to bring out the stars in women everywhere. The ambassadors can be used as a guide to help you choose the best Star Secrets trio to enhance your colouring.
Application: L’Oréal Paris introduces Color Appeal Star Secrets Trios: eye shadow trios to enhance every eye colour. Application guide:
- Start with the darkest shade, colour 1,along the upper and lower lash line (colour 1)
- Next apply colour 2 across the eye lid, blending it into the outer corner of the eye socket
- Finally apply colour 3, the lightest shade, under the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eyes as a highlighter
- For an even more intense look, start by outlining your eyes with a Contour Khôl eye pencil.
With this collection each star reveals how they best enhance their eye colour. Share their secrets to bring out the star in you!
- Penelope Cruz:”Warm chestnut and honey shades transform my brown eyes into deep, rich chocolate…Delicious.” Honey Brown n°317 : Penélope Cruz
- Doutzen Kroes: “With soft neutral shades, my blue eyes take on lovely aquamarine highlights.” Beige Taupe n°303 : Doutzen Kroes
- Laetitia Casta: “A harmony of pearly pinks illuminates my grey blue eyes…Dazzling!” Platinum Pink n°316 : Laetitia Castra
Applicator: Color Appeal Star Secrets Trios include applicators directly inspired by the needs of professional make-up artists. They allow you to contour the eye shape with precision and blend the shades to perfection
Price: I bought my palette for 500 INR. Shade: Available shades with their swatches
1) 303 Beige Taupe 2) 316 Platinum Rose 3) 319 Golden Green – I have this one 4) 317 Honey Brown 5) 333 Toffee Crystal 7) 340 Plum Crystal Here are the photos of my L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow My Trio. Instruction on back side for how to apply. My shade Golden Green contains: Dark Green, Golden and Creamish color with two applicators.
Colors on my hand… Shadow 1 on upper lash line as well as on lower lash line. Shadow 2 on eye lids.. Shadow 3 as highlighter.. With eye liner.. I apply thin liner for office make up. I took this photo at 5 PM in evening without any reapplication of eye shadows… you can see my kajal has washed out. WOW factors of L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow
- All the color combinations are excellent and are matching very well with each other.
- All three of the L’Oreal Trio Pro eye shadows are soft muted colors that look vibrant and natural
- All the three shadows contain light shimmer and it’s not too glitzy for everyday use. You can wear it as day makeup as well as an evening party makeup .
- Perhaps a little crumbling when you drag the brush over, but generally fine – no powder falling into your eyes.
- The eye shadow sticks to the eyelids well, and it’s easy to remove when you want to do so.
- There are three separate eye shadows that all blend well with each other. I can also use them individually.
- They are very easy to apply and you don’t need to use a lot of it on eyes to get the effect you want.
- The eye shadow also lasts for much longer than usual. I have applied it four times till now and all the time it was on my eyes from morning 8 AM to evening 7 PM. So no need to reapply.
- The application is very simple especially with the diagrams and instructions given on the back on the palette. Apply the highlighter, fill in with the medium shade and then apply the darker shade in the lash line.
- The shadow doesn’t crease at all till evening.
- They eye shadows are easy to remove either using make up wipes or a liquid remover.
- The eyes shadow case is black and shiny with cute sparkling stars on the lid in gold, along with a transparent window so that you can see the shadows neatly embossed with 1, 2 and 3, and a gold scrawl of a signature from the celebrity whose colors you have chosen
- You getting 3 eye shadows in 500 bucks, which is not at all expensive.
Honestly speaking till now I am not able to find any drawback in L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow.
It’s an excellent product. My Revlon’s crème shadow is jealous of this as I am using this shadow back to back from last 4 days instead of using them :silly:
Summary: Excellent value for money product, color lasts well throughout the day..