Moving on to the next morning, after a late night party, can be a tough nut to crack. If you do not have to go somewhere the next day, then it’s your lucky day. However, if you are back from a weekend party and have to show your face at the office next morning, then you have to manage to look awake despite sleeping at 3 AM or 4 AM. Thus, here are a few such tips to deal with the problem.
1. Moisturise before and after: If you are going for a late night party then, you must take good care of your skin. Apply a hyaluronic-laden moisturiser before and after the party. It will instantly make your skin plump and hydrated.
2. Keep yourself hydrated: If you are not keeping yourself hydrated between the drinks, it will make your skin dull, lacklustre and tired the next day. Try to stay hydrated by drinking a glass of water between each drink, at least. Aside from this, drink two glasses of water as soon as you get out of the bed in the morning. It will aid in rehydrating your body.
3. Take your makeup off: No matter how tired you are or how late you go back home at night, do remove the makeup. Sleeping with your makeup on can lead to the clogged pores and dull skin. In addition to that, your skin will not be able to repair itself throughout the night.
4. Have a cool shower: A cold shower can be helpful in awakening your body. It enhances the blood circulation in the body and revives it. Also, it provides an instant refreshment to your body as well.
5. Dry brushing: Nothing can easily detox your body than a dry brushing session. Before a shower, follow a quick dry brushing session. It will enhance the lymphatic circulation and eliminate the toxins from the body. It will make your skin look radiant and refresh. Well, you know the rest about dry brushing.
6. De-puff your eyes with tea bags: There is no secret that a couple of tea bags can de-puff your eyes without much effort. The caffeine present in the tea instantly awakens your eyes and reduces the puffiness. You can use either green tea bags or chamomile tea bags. These both can do wonders when it comes to awakening the eyes. Additionally, they can also reduce the redness and inflammation of your eyes, and make them look healthy.
7. Indulge in a hydrating mask: To make your skin look refreshed and healthy the next day, use a hydrating mask if you have some extra time. A hydrating mask will instantly provide an ample of hydration to your moisture-quenched skin. Not to mention, it will cool down your skin and refresh it. Using a hydrating mask the next day can make a huge difference to your skin.
8. Make colour correctors your new BFF: It is a staple in your beauty stash that always comes to your rescue. If you do not have them yet, you are missing too much. The colour correctors blend effortlessly onto the skin without looking muddy. They can hide any discoloration of the skin in no time. Thus, if you got dark circle problems or some redness after the party, use a colour corrector and, you are good to go.
9. Put on some blush: Using a blush on a bad mood day can instantly turn it into a good one. Similarly, it makes your skin look fresh and healthy. Thus, after a late night party, if your skin is feeling dull and tired next morning, put on some blush. Even, if you are not in the mood of doing the complete makeup look, at least go for a natural looking blush. It will instantly make your skin look naturally glowing and refreshed.
10. Perk up with a highlighter: Since drinks can make your skin dehydrated and blotchy, you can always perk up your skin with a highlighter. You can mix an illuminator in a BB cream or foundation to flaunt a natural looking glow. You can also dab some on the inner corner of your eyes, cupid’s bow or your brow bones to look awake and refreshed.
11. Add some pep to your scent: Not to mention, consumption of alcohol increases the amount of sweating in your body. It is quite natural for the body to do so. By sweating, your body releases all the toxins you had taken during the late night party. Thus, don’t forget to wear some refreshing scent. To add some pep to your scent, try to go for a citrus fragrance. It can instantly refresh and lift up your mood.
10 Effortless Tips to Make Your Hair Less Oily
7 Effortless Tips for Applying Eyeliner on Your Lower Lash Line
10 Effortless Tips to Protect and Nourish Color-Treated Hair
O3+ Skin Glow Derma Fresh Cream SPF 40
DIY Guava Face Pack for Instantly Fresh and Glowing Skin
Burberry Fresh Glow BB Cream
7 Makeup Tips for Night Clubs and Parties
10 Excellent Tips to Turn Your Day Makeup into Night