WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi ladies 🙂
This is the best time of the year. We all get dolled up, and we can party and dance the night away unapologetically. We all like to dress up and put our best foot forward, so why not give our nails the same attention that we give to our outfits? In today’s post, let’s find out some nail art ideas for this festive time using only a few little things from your home.
Using A Toothpick
• No other colour screams Christmas like red and white do. Start with a base coat. Apply a red nail paint. Use a toothpick or a bobby pin to draw dots with white nail paint. Finish off with a top coat.
• Black nail paint with golden polka dots looks really classy and elegant. The process remains the same for applying dots. Instead of the usual nail polish, you are using the golden glittered nail polish.
• If you are all for pastel nails, then this is the design for you. Pastel colours look so feminine and girly. You can use 3-4 base nail paint colours, and can use different colours for applying dots.
• Winter means using bold and bright colours on your nails. Use vibrant shades of different nail colours, and use a bobby pin to apply dots just on the tip of your nails.
Using A Scotch Tape
• This is also a great nail paint design using the Christmassy colours, red and white. We all have scotch tapes lying around the house. Apply a red nail paint. Cut the little pieces of the tape and spread it around on your nails in slanted, vertical or horizontal shape. Apply white nail paint and remove the tape. Finish off with a top coat to seal in the colour.
• This is an easy peasy design with the use of two really beautiful shades that scream festive. Use a silver nail paint as a base colour and use scotch tape’s narrow vertical strip to put in middle of your nails. Apply orange coloured nail paint over it. Seal in with a top coat.
• You can use craft glitter to achieve the look. Start with a base coat and apply golden nail paint. Let it dry. Use a scotch tape to hide half nail and apply clear nail polish. While it is still wet, sprinkle red glitters on the clear nail polish. Finish off with 2 layers of top coat.
• You can use craft glitter to achieve the look. Apply a plum shade on your nails. While the nail paint is still wet, sprinkle the golden glitter on your chosen nails. Apply 2 layers of top coat over the nails so that the glitters don’t go all over the place.
• The process remains the same, but instead of going for the whole nail, you are applying glitter only on the tip of your nails for an elegant and classy look.
Using A Sponge or Cotton Bud
• Ombre effect is so in, for hair colour to our outfit choices. So, why not try it on your nails too? Put different and bright coloured dots of nail polishes on a plastic sheet. Run a cotton bud through it and roll the bud on your nails to get a cool ombre effect.
• Ombre effect looks great with cooler tones and pastel hues. You can use different colour combinations to achieve various ombre looks.
Using A Brush
• We all have tiny little makeup brushes lying around in our homes. We can use them to create various precise designs. Use white nail paint as base. Take 2-3 different polishes and make horizontal lines with the help of a makeup brush in various widths to achieve the look.
• A fan brush could be used to achieve this look. Use a pastel shade as a base colour, dip a fan brush in the darker shade of nail paint. Now apply the shade on your nails. Use a top coat over for a shiny and glossy finish.
MUA Lipstick – Shade 13
13 Easy Ways To Get Naturally Beautiful
10 Simple Things To Do For An Improved Life
Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner
Simple Purple Nail Art Tutorial
5 Nail Arts with Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints
NYX Decadent Delights Nail Art 18 Piece Set
Rose Water Skin Care Tips and Ideas
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set Could be your Best Christmas Gift
Green Gold and Brown Christmas Makeup Photo Tutorial
Winter Friendly Workout for The New Year
16 Ways to Throw the Best New Year Party!