Hi ladies 🙂
This is the best time of the year. We all get dolled up, and we can party and dance the night away unapologetically. We all like to dress up and put our best foot forward, so why not give our nails the same attention that we give to our outfits? In today’s post, let’s find out some nail art ideas for this festive time using only a few little things from your home.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Using A Toothpick
• No other colour screams Christmas like red and white do. Start with a base coat. Apply a red nail paint. Use a toothpick or a bobby pin to draw dots with white nail paint. Finish off with a top coat.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Black nail paint with golden polka dots looks really classy and elegant. The process remains the same for applying dots. Instead of the usual nail polish, you are using the golden glittered nail polish.
• If you are all for pastel nails, then this is the design for you. Pastel colours look so feminine and girly. You can use 3-4 base nail paint colours, and can use different colours for applying dots.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Winter means using bold and bright colours on your nails. Use vibrant shades of different nail colours, and use a bobby pin to apply dots just on the tip of your nails.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Using A Scotch Tape
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• This is also a great nail paint design using the Christmassy colours, red and white. We all have scotch tapes lying around the house. Apply a red nail paint. Cut the little pieces of the tape and spread it around on your nails in slanted, vertical or horizontal shape. Apply white nail paint and remove the tape. Finish off with a top coat to seal in the colour.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• This is an easy peasy design with the use of two really beautiful shades that scream festive. Use a silver nail paint as a base colour and use scotch tape’s narrow vertical strip to put in middle of your nails. Apply orange coloured nail paint over it. Seal in with a top coat.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
• You can use craft glitter to achieve the look. Start with a base coat and apply golden nail paint. Let it dry. Use a scotch tape to hide half nail and apply clear nail polish. While it is still wet, sprinkle red glitters on the clear nail polish. Finish off with 2 layers of top coat.
• You can use craft glitter to achieve the look. Apply a plum shade on your nails. While the nail paint is still wet, sprinkle the golden glitter on your chosen nails. Apply 2 layers of top coat over the nails so that the glitters don’t go all over the place.
• The process remains the same, but instead of going for the whole nail, you are applying glitter only on the tip of your nails for an elegant and classy look.
Using A Sponge or Cotton Bud
• Ombre effect is so in, for hair colour to our outfit choices. So, why not try it on your nails too? Put different and bright coloured dots of nail polishes on a plastic sheet. Run a cotton bud through it and roll the bud on your nails to get a cool ombre effect.
• Ombre effect looks great with cooler tones and pastel hues. You can use different colour combinations to achieve various ombre looks.
Using A Brush
• We all have tiny little makeup brushes lying around in our homes. We can use them to create various precise designs. Use white nail paint as base. Take 2-3 different polishes and make horizontal lines with the help of a makeup brush in various widths to achieve the look.
• A fan brush could be used to achieve this look. Use a pastel shade as a base colour, dip a fan brush in the darker shade of nail paint. Now apply the shade on your nails. Use a top coat over for a shiny and glossy finish.
MUA Lipstick – Shade 13
13 Easy Ways To Get Naturally Beautiful
10 Simple Things To Do For An Improved Life
Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner
Simple Purple Nail Art Tutorial
5 Nail Arts with Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints
NYX Decadent Delights Nail Art 18 Piece Set
Rose Water Skin Care Tips and Ideas
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set Could be your Best Christmas Gift
Green Gold and Brown Christmas Makeup Photo Tutorial
Winter Friendly Workout for The New Year
16 Ways to Throw the Best New Year Party!