Hello all beauties, hope you all doing well. Today I am going to review the whole range of Outspoken by Fergie from Avon. This range was introduced in the brochure long back and re-introduced it in the current month brochure. So I thought of reviewing for you all in case anyone is interested in buying it.
This range includes separately,
1. Outspoken by Fergie Eau De Parfum
Price: INR 1500/-
Quantity: 50 ml
2. Outspoken by Fergie body spray
Quantity: 75 ml
3. Outspoken by Fergie body lotion
Quantity: 200 ml
I had got everything on discounted price and also the body lotion was free in offer. So I had to pay 1200/- for all three products which is quite reasonable.
Let me tell you about Fergie (those of you who don’t know about this star) :angel:
Fergie is a superstar in the international world of music, one of the lead singers of the acclaimed band ‘Black Eyed Peas’. Also, as a solo artist, her multi-platinum album The Dutchess has sold over 6 million copies worldwide! She has chosen Avon to launch her first signature fragrance.
So after this short introduction lets come back to the product.
The fragrance of this range is very feminine, floral and fruity. Yes its all blended to give a nice balanced fragrance.
Avon describes the fragrance as ‘An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather’.
It has this very over-powering initial fruity fragrance which later on settles down to a mild floral and leathery base note. This particular fragrance reminds me of my college time favorite ‘Blue Lady’ perfume. Its quite similar and comaparable fragrance.
This is how the packaging of the perfume bottle looks like.
I will not say I am totally in love with the perfume. I am a perfume freak and own loads of branded and non-branded perfumes. Literally I hoard perfumes. So this is like a collection add. I had used this in my winter trip to Delhi and did not find it as effective. Its not as all a winter perfume. So I kept the bottle away. Recently with the onset of summers I took this range out and used it. I like layering the method. So I used deo, body lotion and perfume and I must say this will be my staple for this summer. It gives these perfect notes with the summer heat.
The body spray is quite mild compared to perfume and not at all over-powering. I like to layer this with the perfume for the hot afternoons. This makes the fragrance last almost entire day. :))
Coming to the body lotion. The quantity is huge. But its not very moisturising. It absorbs quickly and the formula is very light weight. This may not be ideal for winters but yes for summers it’s the best bet!
Here is the swatch of the body lotion.
Pros of Avon Outspoken by Fergie
• The perfume is long lasting. And the layering gives it an added advantage.
• Its fragrance is not too overpowering.
• The price is quite reasonable if you get it on discount.
• The quantity of body lotion is good enough to last a couple of months.
• The body spray is quite compact in size to be carried in your purse for subsequent sprays throughout the day.
Cons of Avon Outspoken by Fergie
• The fragrance is not for winters….and definitely not for those who don’t like floral notes.
• Could be costly if brought individually without discount/offer specially the body spray considering the quantity you get.
• The body lotion is not very moisturizing. So it’s better to use in summers and avoid sticky heavy moisturizer.
Overall I do like this range for summer. And definitely recommend who likes combination of fruity and floral fragrance.
My Rating:- :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Avon Simple & Warm Sunshine Eau De Cologne
Avon Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner
How To Choose The Right Perfume
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Perfume for Women
Lancome Miracle Perfume