Today, I am reviewing Babyliss hair dryer. Girls here in London are crazy about the brand BaByliss, so I thought, let’s try it out then. I was using Philips hair dryer earlier which actually died after 2 years of faithful service:-P; so I went and checked many hair dryers from the brand Babyliss. I bought Turbo Power 2200 because I was attracted to the claim that it can dry your hair very fast and I was not disappointed! It usually takes me around 15 minutes to dry my hair (in real wet condition) as my hair is very thick, but using this hair dryer, it only took half the time.
It comes in a cardboard box. The packaging is very simple. It also has instructions/guide book in different languages.
- Heat balancing ceramic technology.
- Slim concentrator nozzle.
- 3 heat settings.
- 2 speed settings and 2200W.
- Cool shot option.
- Turbo Speed.
- Guarantee 3 years.
- Warranty- 3 months.
Pros of Babyliss Turbo Power 2200 Hair Dryer:
- It dries hair really fast because of its turbo technology.
- It has ionic technology which gives effective frizz free shine.
- Comes with concentrate nozzle which is very easy to fix and useful for blow drying hair straight.
- Its very lightweight, easy to hold, different settings are easy to use as well.
- I love the cool shot, which gives cool air instead of hot.
- I find it is reasonably priced for a brand name like it.
Cons of Babyliss Turbo Power 2200 Hair Dryer:
- The cord is short. Socket that I use is close to the mirror so it is fine for me, but short cord can be a disadvantage for some.
- This one is not yet available in India (though there are some other models of BaByliss brand that are available at online shopping sites).
- 3 months warranty is a very small period a known brand like Babyliss and a product of this value.
- Looks very simple and not very feminine. 🙁
I love this one. I am very happy and satisfied with this hair dryer. It does what it says, gives frizz free and dries hair fast.
Do I Recommend Babyliss Turbo Power 2200 Hair Dryer?
Hell yes, even with some cons, I think it is a good purchase and value for money. I totally love it!
4.5/5 (0.5 deducted for short cord).
Philips Salon Dry Active Ion Hair Dryer
Philips Satinelle Epilator Hp6400
Philips HP4671 Hair Styler
Philips HP8310 Hair Straightener
Black and Decker Hair Styler
Instyler Rotating Iron
Remington Pro Soft Curls Ci 151 Curling Iron
7 Pretty Hair Accessories
Vega Flat Hair Styling Brush
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Short Hair
3 Quick Trendy Hairstyles
TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray
Avon Advanced Techniques Hair Frizz Control
Philips Multi-Styler Salon Stylist HP4696