Best Budget Beauty and Grooming Tips
By Sonia Sharma
We girls want our life to be perfect, but we all know that it cannot be, but we can surely make our life near to perfect. There are so many things in our life from where we can start i.e. relationships, professional surroundings, our clothes, negotiation skills, make up, cooking, gardening etc.
You know always keep this in mind that we can do everything though not on 100% level, but we can do some things on a perfection stage. So here I am, I will give you some beauty tips and fashion tips which will groom you and give a new life. Some tips will be of great value if you keep this in mind that you are beautiful!!
I am only here to make you super beautiful. I invented this word for you beauties.
Some random tips are:
- To make your hair more shiny and beautiful, apply sunflower oil of any edible oil you are using for cooking. This oil should not be used for massage. In fact this should be used as a serum.
- If your hair is too oily and you have an urgent meeting or party and you don’t have time to wash your hair, try this. Take a bit of talcum powder in your hands and rub it. Then, apply in your hair like you are applying serum. Make sure your hair is wet.
- If your nails are brittle and lost their shine due to excessive use of nail polish, then try Boroline. Apply a bit of it on every nail and massage gently in night. Your nails will get their shine back and they will become stronger.
- If your eye lashes are lightweight or you have less hair on your eyebrows, then apply coconut oil or olive oil. For application, take a small drop of oil on your fingers and apply on your eyelashes as well as on your eyebrows. You will see the results within three months.
- To make your hands soft, apply malai (milk cream) in the night as a hand cream. This not only makes them soft, but also makes them shiny.
To reduce blackness of elbows and ankles, try lemon. Applying lemon rinds on elbows and ankles make them soft as well as removes tan.
If you have a round face, make sure you wear danglers or long earrings. It not only enhances your facial beauty but gives you a mature look.
So, that;s it for now, will get back very soon to you with more beauty tips, till then, take care 🙂
Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
15 Budget Beauty Tips
Budget Makeup Products for Teens- 1
Budget Makeup Products for Teens- 2
10 Budget Skin Care Products Review for Combination Skin
How To Pamper Yourself On A Budget
Best Budget Friendly Lipstick Shades For Dusky Skin Tones
Travel Beauty Tips
Tips and Tricks to Lose Weight
Daily Beauty Tips 7 : Fresh Face
Cucumber Beauty Benefits And Tips
6 Easy To Follow Hair Care Tips for Beautiful Hair
5 Easy Skincare Tips For Would-Be Brides
Easy Grooming Tips For Women
Hygiene and Grooming Tips for Summers
Eyebrow Grooming Tips – Do’s and Don’ts
My Eyes Accessories/Grooming Kit
23 thoughts on “Best Budget Beauty and Grooming Tips”
Thanks IMBB Team for accepting my first Blog entry. *thankyou* thanks for encouraging my writing skills,definitely I will write alot more blogs for IMBB.
As this is my First Blog entry to IMBB.So Gals do check this blog and keep posting suggestions also…
Really happy *pompom* and Proud to be part of IMBB Team..
Thanks and regards,
great tips and handy too.. *clap* looking forward to learn more tips from u sonia.. *haan ji*
Thanks for the appreciation Neetu.and yes definitely I will write more for this section..Kindly have a look regularly for my future blogs… *thankyou* *pompom* *pompom*
Great tips:) *thankyou* sonia..
Thanks Muneera… *happy dance*
I loved the borline tip and olive oil for eyelids!! I use olive oil as eye makeup remover *haan ji* so wishing for a miracle 😛
Thanks sowmya *thankyou* and you can use olive oil for eyelids also. Its really beneficial, as I am using it on regular basis…let me know your feedback also.. 🙂
vegetable oil , malai…they’ll make me sticky sticky… *waaa* *waaa* *waaa*
No dear it won’t…we are using it as night cream….to soften and shine our hands. *thankyou*
*woot* very nice….
I user boroline and and really found it effective…. should try other tips tooo *happydance* *thankyou*
*thankyou* for the appreciation dear…..will update you gals with more beauty tips very soon…
Wow great tips sonia *happy dance* *happy dance* you have exposed me to many such tips that i did not even know *jai ho* *thankyou* *thankyou* very much *hifive*
awwww…. *puchhi*,its my pleasure dear.. *thankyou*
Nice tips… Will follow them… *clap*
Great post Sonia..keep writing n tnks for sharing all these wonderful tips *puchhi*
😀 thank you Melissa… keep viewing my blogs..will come will some more blogs on beauty tips… *thankyou*
wow, awesome tips!
🙂 *thankyou* *puchhi* ,Arshita
Good One !! I got a round face *woot* *waaa*
*thankyou* ,Ria 🙂 🙂