Water Based Lip Tint Bourjois Rouge Hi Tech 85 Groseille Irreelle
Price Rs 475
Bourjois Rouge Hi Tech Water Based Lip Tint comes in a unique and cute packaging. It comes with a wand tip applicator and there is 8.5 ml of product in the bottle.
I have to confess that I am not a huge fan of lip tints, for the very simple reason that they make my dry lips drier. Although there are benefits of long staying power with lip tints but still lip tints fail to impress me.
My experience with Bourjois Rouge Hi Teach Water Based Lip Tint 85 Groseille Irreelle
- These lip tints have amazing staying power. They stay on my lips for good 6-7 hours even after having full meals. The colour fades by evening but still my lips are not completely bare at the end of the day.
- I have a shade 85 Groseille Irreelle , which is bright fuchsia colour if you see it in the tube but on lips it comes more as s reddish pink colour. The colour is quite buildable, you can wear it as a light pink shade to full on reddish pink.
- It doesn’t go patchy on lips.
- Just like every other lip tint, this also dries your lips. No matter whether you apply lip balm underneath or not, your lips would feel that drying effect after an hour or so. You may probably put a lip gloss on top but that reduces its staying power.
- It smells decent. I find it somewhere between fresh roses and a little medicinal.
- I think the price is quite justified for the amount of product you get.
- You may use it as a blush and it gives beautiful rosy effect on cheeks. I like to apply it with a sponge so that my fingers don’t get stained.
- You can wear it underneath your lipsticks.
- If you apply too much of it, it tends to seep in your fine lines. So I apply the lip tint and rub my finger on my lips while the tint is still wet.
- The tiny bottle is easier to carry around. 🙂
- The applicator is quite soft and useful.
Overall, a nice product if you are looking for something long lasting for your lips and don’t mind if the product dries your lips.
Oh! If you have used the Body Shop Lip Stain, the formula is quite comparable. Bourjois Lip Stain is cheaper than the Body Shop Lip Stain. The Body Shop Lip stain is priced at Rs 575 for 8 ml.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5