Intense waterproof metallic eye pencils. To create maximum impact at a party, dazzle everyone with a flash of metallic colour on your eyes, with these waterproof metallic pencils. Whether you want to match your eye makeup to your new shiny dress, or make intense eye contact with the party guests, your eyes will not go unnoticed!
Tips: Apply in a precise line, just at the base of your lashes to define your look or add a line to the inside rim of the eye for intensity.
Rs. 335 for 1.2 grams.
About the shade “Brun Inoxydable:”
The shade “Brun Inoxydable” is dark brown in color with golden glitters. The glitters are not very chunky. You can see a lot of golden glitters when you swipe the pencil and this gives the metallic effect. However, it is not over the top and the glitters do not transfer much outside the line. In one swipe, the color will appear as a light brown. However, the intensity increases with each added swipe. If you swipe it 3 times, you will get a deep and intense dark brown color. If you have dark skin tone, it might not show up on the skin if you lightly swipe it just once.
The texture of the eye pencil is soft and it glides easily on the lids without tugging. The only problem is that, you have to swipe it 2 to 3 times to get the full dark brown color. You can also use it as an eyeshadow all over the lids and it looks really beautiful. I apply it all over the lids and then use a black eyeliner and the effect is beautiful. It is really waterproof and can easily withstand a quick face wash. It does not smudge at all and sticks really strongly to the eyelids. You can use it on the waterline also. On waterline, it fades after a few hours, but still I could see the shiny glitters on the waterline all through the day. If you are using it as an eyeshadow and need to blend it, then you will have to blend it with a brush as soon as you apply. Else, once it is set, the color won’t budge or move around, almost as if it has some glue in it. That is good in another way because, even if you accidently wipe your eyes with hand, there is not much smudging.
A good remover is needed as it is waterproof and will not wash away completely with just water alone. The staying power is excellent and it stays the whole day without even fading or smudging. I am super happy with this fact because my eyelids get very oily and this can withstand that too. The pencil is not made of wood and the material used for making this pencil sharpens easily and neatly with any normal pencil cutter and there is very little wastage.
Pros of Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise – 52 Brun Inoxydable Metallic Eyeliner:
- Gives a beautiful metallic effect to the eyes.
- Texture is soft and glides smoothly on the lids.
- Can be worn either as light brown or intense dark brown.
- Safe to use on the waterline.
- Stays the whole day without fading or smudging.
- Glitter particles are not chunky and do not get transferred to other parts of the face.
- Can be used as an eyeliner as well as eyeshadow.
- Waterproof and can easily withstand a quick face wash or a quick crying!
- It really sticks to the eyelids and does not transfer easily even if you accidentally wipe your hands.
- The material used for making the pencil sharpens easily and neatly without much wastage.
Cons of Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise – 52 Brun Inoxydable Metallic Eyeliner:
- Since it is metallic and shiny, might not be suitable for work or college.
- If you are using it as an eyeshadow, then blending is difficult once it is set. You will have to try to blend it as soon as you apply.
- You will need a good remover to wash it off since water alone won’t remove it completely.
Do I Recommend Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise – 52 Brun Inoxydable Metallic Eyeliner?
Totally, the texture of the pencil is soft and it stays the whole day without fading or smudging and gives you beautiful brown metallic eyes. I felt that it was worth Rs. 335.
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil Review
Bourjois Paris Effet Smoky Eye Pencil and Effet 3D Max Lip Gloss Review
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
Bourjois Rose Exclusif Lip Gloss Review
Bourjois Paris 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner-REVIEW
Maybelline EYESTUDIO Vivid & Smooth Eye Liner
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner and Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner Review
Ambika Pillai Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (Twinkle) Photos, Swatches
Victoria’s Secret Brilliant Glitter Liquid Liner
VOV Liquid Eyeliner
Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Liner Photos, Swatches
Daily Beauty Tips : How To Apply Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner and Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner