WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Three co-ordinated shades that work individually or together. Vitamin-E enriched, provides uniform and long-stay coverage for gorgeous-looking eyes.
Skin Type All / Sensitive skin also
Coverage Sheer / Light
Net Wt. 4.5g. Available in 4 Shades.
Price : I totally forgot the price of this trio. If someone knows about it, please let me know. :(( I just roughly remember that the trio was around Rs 500 but I am not sure.
Shades Available :
I had hit pan on my Maybelline Chai Latte Quad so I was looking for a change. I wanted a neutral eyeshadow palette for every day use. The SA introduced me to Faces Cosmetics Eye Shadow trio. I swatched, it looked impressive , I bought it. 🙂
What I like about Faces Minerals Eye Shine Trio Beechwood :
- I love the colours. From left to right – a copper gold eye shadow – great for evenings or wearing with your Indian traditional outfits, the lightest one is champagne coloured eyeshadow – great for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes or brow bone and the medium matte brown eyeshadow – love it for brown smokey eyes, filling in my brows, smudging the eye liner.
- I don’t know why they claim their eyeshadows to have sheer coverage, these are very well pigmented. These are quite buildable as well.
- Since these are mineral eyeshadows, they are good for sensitive eyes as well.
- The eyeshadows are quite smooth and the blend easily.
- Comes with a round useful mirror. It also has a comes with the eyeshadow applicator, which is fine but I never use it.
- The saying power is very good. I have worn these eyeshadows for dinners, for daily wear and they have never failed me. Not only have they stayed on my lids for a long time but they have never ever creased on me. I do have slightly oily lids and I always prime my lids with an eyeshadow primer.
- The brown eyeshadow stays in my brows till evening without moving.
- The packaging is quite sleek so you can easily slip it in your purse and carry it around with you.
- There is barely any fall out in these eye shadows.
- There are different texture of eye shadows in one trio.
What I like about Faces Minerals Eye Shine Trio :
- The only con I feel is that there is a limited shade range.
Single swipe swatches:
Overall, I highly recommend these eye shadow trios. The quality is very good. I use this palette every single day and it has never failed me.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Faces Minerals Eye Shine Trio Beechwood 01 ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Mini Haul From Faces Cosmetics
Faces Cosmetics Self Hold Hair Rollers Review
Faces Cosmetics Kajal Review
Faces Cosmetics Sparkle Dust (Wild) Review
Faces Cosmetics Smokey Eye Palette Review, Swatches, EOTD
Faces Cosmetics Long Wear Eye Pencil Review, Swatch, EOTD