If you are a woman, you just can never come to terms with the fact that you have hair sprouting here and there, be it your jaw-line, upper lips, chin, cheeks or forehead! Perhaps that is the reason why women are never tired of finding out options to do away with their facial hair. So, wondering how to remove your unwanted facial hair? Here is an article that will give you an overview of some of the most well-known removal methods and treatments you can opt for.
How to Remove Unwanted Facial Hair?
If you want to do away with your facial hair, here are the top five methods commonly in use:
1. Threading: The threads and the proficient way to use the same have been the saviour of hundreds of thousands of women across the world! Just be seated and let your beauty expert subject your countenance to a few swift strokes of thread and lo! Your face is fresh as ever! The smooth hair-free skin glows in no time and makes you wish that this glow lasts forever! Threading is cost effective, safe to be done on facial skin and yields satisfactory results. However, the results are only short lived and the strokes of thread working on your facial hair can be a little painful as well. Threading is mostly used to shape eyebrow, remove excess hair from forehead, chin and upper lips.
2. Waxing: Waxing is yet another safe option that you can go for when looking for an effective method to do away with your facial hair, but the “ouch factor” can prevent you from having the courage to get your face waxed and thus, taste the bliss of having a soft face sans hair. It is very true that every time your beauty specialist pulls those waxy strips, your facial skin hurts; it almost burns! But nevertheless, it is not at all pricey and the results are not as short lived as threading. Waxing is a popular choice for removing excess hair from cheek bones, jaw line, upper lips and chin area. DIY Facial Waxing kits are available in the market, but it pays off if you trust your facial waxing on expert hands. Face is a sensitive area. A wrong pull can damage your skin, initiate premature aging and cause you to have a spurt of skin rashes.
3. Tweezing: Get a pair of tweezers and get set to pull out the stray facial hairs, here and there to get a clean look! Tweezing though is an option for you only if your facial hair is on the lower side of the scale.
4. Depilatories: They are more commonly known as hair removal creams and sound to be easier options as far as hair removal is concerned; especially if you know that they are cheap and extremely simple to use with the catchword being “wipe your hair off!” But such creams have potential side effects and you must weigh the cons against the pros before you make up your mind to use it on your face.
5. Laser Treatment: Laser hair removal is a serious affair. Indeed, you need to seriously consider the money matters involved (laser treatment is expensive!), whether or not laser is the right option for you and then, who metes out the treatment to you. Fix an appointment with your doctor and ensure that you choose it wisely. Laser hair removal treatment can be done on any area of the body, including the face. The pocket pinch is a pinching factor though!
Now, follow your discretion and go for the hair removal method you feel is the best for you!
Top 5 Facial Moisturizers Under Rs.300
Survey Result: Top 5 Bollywood Actresses With Best Makeup
Top 5 Beautiful South Indian Actresses
Top 5 Rules For Perfect Makeup
My Top 5 Makeup Products for Monsoon
Best Option For Facial Hair Removal
Sleek Wax Pack with Aloe Vera: Facial Hair Remover
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo
Epistick Facial Hair Remover Tool
Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream
Facial Hair Home Removal Tips
Best Facial Hair Removal Methods
Permanent Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair