I am currently obsessed with doing tutorials, when I started I had no idea that this could be as addictive as IMBB but that’s one addiction am happy about .Today we will be doing a gold and maroon look mainly for the ethnic wears, this is like playing song on request 😀
1. Let us start with the following products
• Time for Wine palette, from Maybelline, we need the soft brown for the brow bone
• Concealer- mine is Radiant Touch up from Chambor
• Pencil brush- Mac 219
• Transparent Mascara- Streetwear
• Eye shadow brush- mine is from the Body Shop Travel Kit
• Black pencil liner- shown you my new Solid Black from Faces, the one I am currently using is smaller than my little finger lol!
• Lakme Tanjore Rush palette, we need a yellowish golden and deep reddish maroon
• Loose powder
3. Apply concealer up to the brow-bone.
4. Blend well and apply loose powder. In the pictures you will see these have a bit of fall out, so it is better to dust some loose powder in the under eye area.
5. Take the lightest brown shade from the palette and apply in the arch of the brow bone.
6. Now taking the golden shadow on the shader brush apply in the inner half of your lid.
7. Taking the reddish maroon shade apply on the outer half pulling it through the crease. Here I have gone a little above the crease because I wanted the reddish maroon to show. Go back to the soft brown and blend any harsh lines using tip of your ring finger.
8. Apply kohl in waterline and tight line.
9. Line the lash-line with a stark black liner, you can wing out if you like.
12. Some mascara and that’s the look….
I have attached this picture where I had done the same look, just a little lighter version. I had put on weight back then but thankfully I have lost some pounds since then.
Hope you like the easy peasy tutorial, will come back with more, till then stay tuned beauties…..
Light and Dark Green Eyeshadow Tutorial
Copper and Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial