WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello beautiful ladies,
Today, I am trying to do a simple yet gorgeous look using two colors, copper and black. I found you have liked the simplicity in the previous tutorials, so I am trying to keep it as simple possible. So let us start.
These are the products I have used for the tutorial.
1. Start with moisturizing.
2. Use concealer and loose powder.
3. Blend well up to the brow bone.
4. Apply copper pencil as a base in the inner half of the eye, also in the lower lash line in the inner third.
5. Blend lightly with your ring finger.
6. Apply black pencil/cream shadow in the outer corner.
7. Blend well with a shimmery black eye-shadow and pull the black through the crease till the inner corner. This will define the crease.
8. Apply some copper shadow on the inner half to redefine the copper color on the lid.
9. Apply kohl on waterline and tight-line.
10. Add a matte black liner. I prefer matte because we have already put quite a lot of shimmer on the lids, we need some contrast.
11. Apply a few coats of mascara and you are ready for an evening party!
If you want any details, just leave a comment and I will be more than happy to let you know.
Till the next post, stay tuned to IMBB!
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial