WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Severe hair fall has made me more conscious these days that I am learning so many tips about hair care and thought it is good to share it with all you guys. We wash, condition, comb and braid or tie it into a pony tail just because that is what we saw our elders doing and many of us are just following it daily. But it is essential for us to know much more about the hair care and the routine we follow.
I shall list it in points so that it is easy to go through
• Let us start with shampooing. It is necessary to choose the appropriate shampoo based on our scalp type and hair type. The common blunder is if we have oily scalp we choose shampoos high in pH which will make the hair dry eventually. So it is always advised to use mild shampoos on alternate days. This helps in cleaning the dirt that gets absorbed by oily scalp at the same time does not dry out the hair.
• Conditioning– Usually shampooing is followed by conditioning these days. Conditioning is not essential for everyone and also conditioning is not necessary every day. The necessity and frequency of use varies from person to person. It is important to check whether our hair needs conditioning and if yes, we should know how frequently it is necessary for us. For example people with extremely greasy scalp should be careful in choosing the conditioner as these conditioners can block the hair roots along with the dirt, when hair is not properly cleansed.
• Conditioners– There are 2 types of conditioners external and internal. External conditioners are the ones that gives shine and glow to the hair externally. Basically it helps in improving the external appearance of the hair. Internal conditioners are nothing but the deep conditioning masks and treatments provided in the parlour that enters the cortex and provides nourishment internally thus helping the hair’s condition from inside.
• Combing– Many of us do not know the reason why we comb our hair, even I never knew the reason until few months back. We comb our hair not only to detangle the hair but also to distribute the hair’s natural oil through out from mid length to the ends. This natural oil thus conditions the hair from root to the tips.
• Braiding or tying– The main reason is to keep the hair in place and avoid tangling. We usually don’t detangle our hair slowly and patiently and thus pulling hair causes damage to the scalp, results in weak roots and also hair loss. So be careful while detangling, always hold the top region near the scalp and detangle the rest of the hair so that it won’t pull the hair from the roots.
Hope these brief points will help you in maintaining your hair in good condition always.
Hair Dandruff: Home Remedies and Treatment
5 Awesome DIY Hair Care Tips
6 Steps to a Happy Head
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
Hair Care: The Body Shop New Eco-Conscious Rainforest Hair Care
Hair Care 1: Structure of Hair
9 Hair Care Tips for Long Hair for Indian Women
Hair Care : Do It Yourself Hair Protein Pack
My Skin Care and Hair Care Routine
Hair Care 3: Tips for Healthy Hair
Hair Care 2: Shampoo and Conditioner