Hair and Hair Care
Indian women love their hair and love it long. For most of the women in India, it is in their tradition to keep their tresses long and healthy and shiny. Indian men, too like their women with black and long hair. Good length and healthy hair is what marks the beauty of the Indian women. Hair is an indicator of good health, too.
It is extremely important to maintain and enhance the quality of hair and take care of those long tresses without much mess. Traditionally it is customary for most of the women in India to oil their hair regularly. Here are few tips:
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Hair Care Tips
• Normal coconut oil just helps keep the hair non-messy and neatly tied. But unlike the myth it does not help grow hair.
• Many essential oils are applied and kept overnight to make hair real smooth and shiny. Almond oil is known for its good qualities and helps hair grow long faster and makes hair silky.
• Castor oil and brahmi and amla oil are widely used in India especially in all traditional homes. Mustard oil too is widely used for its good hair enhancing characters.
• Indian women can also use tea oils; it is an excellent hair applicant. It makes hair glow and shimmer with healthy shine.
• Indian women have a large variety of options to choose from to take care of their hair and maintain it.
• Many home made oils are used extensively by Indian women to maintain their hair long and strong. Regular usage of hard and strong shampoos must be avoided. Subjecting one’s hair to too many beauty parlor sessions for hair must be avoided. Subjecting the hair to lot of blow-drying and straightening must be avoided.
• But coconut oil mixed with essential herbs and hibiscus and curry leaves makes hair real healthy and strong and black. They take care of pre-mature graying of the hair and keep them deep rooted.
• Amla powder, ritha and shikakai powder and bhringraj powder can be mixed along with curds and lemon can be used as cleansing agents.
• Mixture of lemon and curds and tea extracts can be used as hair masks and can be washed off using good shampoo, using mild shampoos regularly to keep off dandruff and oily hair helps, but to avoid pre-mature graying only traditional ways of keeping hair healthy helps.
Not that difficult, keep them shining long.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin