How To Choose The Right Eyeliner
The eyeliner is one of the simplest and most readily available make-up products. Though the name of the eye liner may sound to be rather plain as compared to other bigger names in the world of make-up, when chosen wisely and used in the right way, an eye liner can go a long way in ensuring fuller lashes, shapely eyes and a total transformation in your appearance. With a variety of colors and types of eyeliners to be had, it is important that you pick the one which is best to suit your needs!
How To Choose the Right Eye liner Type?
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
When you visit your favorite cosmetic shop, you would find a range of eyeliners starting from the classic and hassle-free pencil eye liner to the extra-dramatic gel or liquid eye liner. Making the right choice could be difficult therein and hence, here are a few tips for you so that you can end up buying the right kind of eyeliner based on the kind of effect you want:
• If you wish to have an eyeliner which should be able to create a soft natural line along your eyes in easiest manner possible, go for a classic pencil liner. You get these eyeliners with water-resistant power so that your eyes are in perfect shape throughout the day!
• If you crave for a dramatic look and you are ready to practice and practice till you achieve the desired precision, go for a liquid eyeliner. It can be difficult to handle but, with a little practice, it gives you the eyes of your dreams!
• If you want the same dramatic effect as in case of a liquid eyeliner and you want something that has an amazing staying power, choose a cake eyeliner. Did you know that a cake eyeliner is the top choice with most of the make-up artists to create a celebrity look?
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
How To Choose the Right Eyeliner Color?
Eyeliners are available in range of beautiful shades and you are free to pick the one you like best! But before you choose an eyeliner color for yourself, check out the following tips:
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Are you someone who believes in a low maintenance look? Go for a taupe shade or a neutral brown color.
• For getting simple deep and dark eyes, choose a classic black or brown (in a dark shade) eyeliner.
• Do you want your eyeliner to make a dramatic look and you want your eyeliner to be the sole focus of your make-up? Go for bold metallic eyeliner shades.
• If you want your eyes to look bigger than its usual size while you are attending an evening party, invest in a white eyeliner or softer shades of silver and gold.
How To Choose the Right Eyeliner Color to Complement Your Natural Eye Color?
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• If you are blessed with deep brown eyes, eyeliner in any hue would make you look perfect.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• If you have green eyes, black, brown and purple are your best bets! Other colors that you can experiment with are shades like dark green and taupe!
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• When the color of your eye is naturally blue, nothing can be better than bronze or brown! However, if you are ready to work with eye shadows, you can also go for colors like violet, gray, taupe and blue! the only thing you need to ensure is that your eyeliner color should be a shade deeper that your eye color.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
• Are your eyes naturally hazel colored? Go for shades like gold, brown, puple and bronze!
• Gray eyes are rare but they have a sense of mysterious beauty about them! Accentuate your gray eyes with colors like white, light pink and light orange. Dark black eyeliner also makes gray eyes stand out!
While these specific color schemes work best on eyes of these particular colors, here are a few eyeliner color tips of all-times:
• Black and dark brown are classic colors and when you invest in these shades, you are sure that they will never go out of fashion!
• Charcoal and navy colors are ever-green colors that define your eyes wonderfully!
• Shimmery silver eyeliners are always very ‘girlie’ and bring about a frivolous teenage look!
• Lastly, choose a reputed brand that allows you to have the desired shade of color! Eyes are precious and never compromise with the quality of your eye-makeup.
How To Choose The Right Blush
How to Choose Sunglasses According to Face Shape
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
Mascara: How to Choose Mascara for Eyes
How to Choose Lipstick Color
Eyes: How to Choose Eyeshadow Color
Right Jeans to Fit My Body Shape: Ask IMBB
10 Great Tips to Fasting it Right
Ambika Pillai Liquid Eye liner
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (Twinkle) Photos, Swatches
Victoria’s Secret Brilliant Glitter Liquid Liner
VOV Liquid Eye liner
Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Liner Photos, Swatches
Daily Beauty Tips : How To Apply Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Liquid Eye liner and Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner
NYX Liquid Eye Liner