I am going to review another Inglot product today – the Inglot AMC Lip Paint in shade 52. I am sure all of you must have seen these babies at the Inglot counter by now. They just call out to you to at least test and swatch them. On one such occasion when this baby was calling out to me, I gave in to the temptation and bought it 😛
Rs. 720 for 4.5 gm.
Cute glass tub like the MAC paint pots.
These are more like tinted lip creams that are absolutely buttery and soft on your lips. I don’t need to moisturize my lips before applying them. They are very hydrating. They are not sticky at all unlike most glosses from Revlon and Maybelline.
The shade falls in the brown/peach family and is one of my favorites. I usually prefer such colors for office wear, as they are no-fuss colors. It’s a lovely peachy brown shade without shimmer and adds a nice tinted shine to the lips.
Here are the swatches:
That’s where it doesn’t score. Because of the soft, buttery texture, they transfer easily like most glosses, fade after some time even without meals. They don’t stay for more than 1 hour on my lips without meals. Also, even though the color fades off, it still keeps your lips hydrated for a long time. Here are a couple of lip swatches:
Pros of Inglot AMC Lip Paint in shade 52:
- Lovely, gorgeous peachy-brown shade that would suit all skin tones.
- The shade would go well with bronzed makeup or dark eyes.
- Extremely hydrating and the moisturizing effect stays for a long time even after the color has faded away.
- Doesn’t settle into the fine lines.
- Paraben free and not tested on animals, like all other Inglot products.
- Nice fruity smell.
- They double up as gloss and lip color.
- Very good for use during summers as they are very light and hydrating.
Cons of Inglot AMC Lip Paint in shade 52:
- I think they are a tad expensive as the colors and formula are not very unique. I would rather buy a gloss for the same price.
- You have to always use a lip brush for these, otherwise, you won’t be able to apply them evenly, at least I can’t.
- The staying power is a major letdown and even when it fades, it leaves behind an ugly-looking sheen that I am not particularly fond of. No nice rosy tints after fading 🙁
I think they are pretty good even if they are a little expensive, and I would repurchase a few bright shades from this range. For people who are fond of tinted glosses, do give these a try!
Inglot AMC Face Blush & Inglot Face Blush
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in No 85
Inglot AMC Lip Paint #67
Inglot AMC Matte Eyeliner Gel 75 & 90
Inglot Matte Collection AMC Lip Pencil No 12
Inglot Lip Paint
Sleek Makeup Pout Paint
Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal Shine Lip Color Pencil
Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour
Revlon Renewist Lipcolor Lush Peony
Revlon Colorstay Overtime LipColor Photos, Swatches
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour Rosette