Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
Cleansing –Toning –Moisturising. How many times have you heard or read that by following this routine religiously daily and you will have the skin you have always dreamt of. So here comes in the ‘toner’ to tone the skin. I got the Jovees Cucumber Toner a few months back just because I got the Veg Peel pack from Jovees and it had to be used with this toner only. I ended up using it by itself as a part of my CTM for a month as the SA had assured me that it will help lighten the acne blemishers and scars. So let’s see how it works –
What it says – Cucumber Skin Toner cum Astringent refreshes & tones skin without stripping natural oils. This toner encourages cell regeneration & soothes any irritation. It increases skin’s ability to retain moisture, removes excess oils & helps to minimize enlarged pores to leave skin clean & clear.
Method of Use – Clean face preferably with Jovees Strawberry or Tea Tree face wash and pat dry. Pour a few drops of cucumber skin toner on cotton balls and dab on face and neck. Use twice daily.
Active ingredients – Cucumber Extract, Sage, Aloe Vera and Chamomile
Price – Rs 105/- for 100 ml. It has a bigger bottle too, I think of 200 ml and is priced around Rs.190/-, though am not sure.
Pros of Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner
- It has cucumber and aloevera which is very good for the skin.
- It has helped with open pores. Skin is more even and smoother
- It helps with skin irritation too, I applied after get my eyebrows threaded and it soothed the area and reduced redness.
Cons of Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner
- The smell!!! Arrgghh!! I hate it. It has that very soapy smell and no where can my nose identify the smell of cucumber in it. I have an insensitive nose as such, but this one is unbearable for me.
- It is not water; I mean it has this slippery feel to it. You can feel it slippery slippery on your skin which really is not a pleasant feeling.
- It doesn’t get absorbed easily and doesn’t also dry up quick.
- It leaves a very slight sticky feeling after getting absorbed; maybe of the same thing that causes slipperiness.
- Same old!! Same old!! Only key ingredients listed.
- It foams, a slight movement of the bottle and it foams as it is visible from the picture, it really irks me and am suspicious about the reason behind frothing.
My take on Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner – As I said earlier, I got it mainly to use with the Veg Peel pack. It works pretty well with the pack and on its own, to be very frank, I am not impressed. It smells horribly and I hate the slippery feel. It doesn’t look like it has been helping with the scars but yes, the soothing effect is really nice. I quite like the green colour of the liquid but will not be using it again by itself. As an add-on for the face pack, this definitely stays.
Will I repurchase? – Yes, only for the pack, not as a toner. I love my aroma magic toner too much and am on the 5th bottle now.
Rating – :-* :-* There are way better toners available in the market.
Have you tried Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner? Please rate in the box below
- Ayur Herbal Skin Toner Review
- Avon Naturals Skin Care : Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask Review
- Chambor Hydra Max Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser – Review
- The Body Shop Aloe Vera Calming Cleanser and Toner Review
- Jovees Apricot & Honey Peel Off Mask Review
- Jovees Active Protein Youth Face Pack and 30+ Youth Face Cream- Review
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!