Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
I really like Khadi Ayurveda products and have had quite a good experience with most of their skin care products. I am going to share some of the Khadi products in coming days with you that have worked wonders for my skin. But from my personal experience I can say that Khadi makes mediocre or worse shampoos.I have used almost all of Khadi shampoos and none of them have been highly satisfying.
Ingredients : Saffron, Reetha, Lodhra, Tulsi, Shikakai. No eggs used. Colour from Natural ingredients only.
Price : Rs 75
My experience with Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo:
- First, I don’t think it is a herbal shampoo at all. It is a very strong shampoo and it has a very strong detergent base.
- It smells pretty good. It’s a little difficult to explain how it smells but it’s mild and pleasant. Infact, it leaves a nice smell to your hair.
- The shampoo is lemon yellow coloured and has semi liquid texture. It lathers pretty well.
- It cleanses your hair nicely, even when you have oiled your hair.
- I HATE this shampoo. It is so strong that it rips away every single bit of moisture form your hair and make your hair frizzy.
- It gave a major hair fall. most of the shampoo has gone into trying it out. Sometimes when you change shampoos , you do get some hair fall during initial one or two washes. This shampoo just gave me endless hair fall.
- It only made my hair look dull and dry rather than giving any shine. 🙁
- I didn’t see any hair growth with this shampoo, as per the claim.
- I don’t think they have listed full list of ingredients.
- It comes with a flip top cap so it’s quite convenient to use. Also, the size of the bottle is quite travel friendly.
Here is the swatch of Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo:
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-*
Have you used Khadi shampoos? Please share your experience.