WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Khadi herbal conditioner with vanilla and honey review
Description: An excellent hair conditioner that helps smooth and easy combind, adds body and bounce to the hair, enhances lustre and pro-motes healthy hair growth.
Directions: apply after shampooing your hair, keep it for 2-5 minutes .rinse clean.
Ingredients: Water, Shikakai, Honey, Henna, Jatamansi DC, Cetyl Alcohol, Jojoba Oil, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Parabenes
- Priced at Rs 73 for 210 ml
- I hate this conditioner.I hate it. It is a big stain on the name of conditioners.
- When I saw it in the khadi store I thought to myself a conditioner for Rs 73 not bad. It sounded delish with all the vanilla and honey labelled on it.I picked it up brought it home and tried it is so bad. It does no job of conditioning at all. Worst thing on planet earth.
- The smell is divine only when I used it, I realised this is just crap.
- Nor does neither this condition nor this detangles it does absolutely nothing the consistency is so weird and unlike a conditioner. Does not on any hair type (tried on my mum’s too) it’s a waste of money. It is totally useless.
- If sometime I just want to smell something good I will pick up this bottle and smell it else this is just sheer wastage of money.
- Khadi scrubs are so good but I never ever expected this from their conditioners.
- Please save Rs 73 do not buy this not even for the smell. When it does nothing why would I keep anything for just smell on my shelf.
- I hate it I do not want to use it.I cannot use it. It is rubbish.
Cons, cons and only cons of Khadi Herbal Conditioner
- I just have nothing else to say about this conditioner as there is not one good part.
- I had expected too much good from khadi after trying their products.
I’d rather try remedies like these:
Inexpensive Remedies for Dry, Lifeless Hair
Castor Oil for Silky Hair – Be careful with this though, as over-application will weigh the hair down. Catherine
Zeta Jones uses this to keep her hair in top condition.
Vinegar Rinse – Periodically rinse hair with vinegar. The natural acids make your hair super soft and
shiny – rinse thoroughly to rid hair of leftover scent. Apply a smoothing balm or crème to hair.
Cold Water Rinse – The good old cold-water rinse is still a good standby for taming unruly hair and
adding extra shine.
Have you used Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner with Vanilla and Honey? Please rate in the box below
Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
Khadi Pudina Cream Cleanser
Khadi Pure Rose Water
Khadi Peeling Scrub Gel Kesar
Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo
Hair Care 2: Shampoo and Conditioner
Himalaya Hair Detangler and Conditioner