- Enriched with the LiquiSilk™ technology – a revolutionary way to evenly unify pure color with silk-enriched mega-moisturisers and vitamins.
- Lips look gorgeous, silky and smooth.
- Rich, full coverage and stay-true color wears evenly for lasting richness and vibrance.
Rs. 525 for 4.2 grams.
It comes in a black and golden plastic case. I liked the fact that the cap has see-through top. This makes it easy for selecting the color when I am in a hurry.
This shade comes under “creme” finish. The lipstick goes on sheer in one swipe and glides easily on the lips. It is moisturizing and will not dry out the lips even if you don’t wear a lip balm. It is not overly creamy and adds a healthy shine to the lips. If you swipe it only once, then it will look very natural, almost like a tinted lip balm.
But swiping it only once will not hide the lip pigmentation completely. The color can be built up to become fully opaque in 2 to 3 swipes. It will not settle into the fine lines or look cakey. The lipstick feels lightweight on the lips and does not bleed at all from the sides.
It diminishes the look of fine lines on the lips and gives the feeling of very juicy full lips which I really like. Since the lipstick is sheer and in crème finish, it starts fading from the centre of the lips after some time and will not stay on you for more than 3 to 4 hours.
The color “Cocoa Sheer” is peachy brown, more brown with a peach undertone. Brown lipstick lovers will definitely love this shade.
Here are the lip swatches:
I have applied a good 3 coats while taking photos and you can see that it is still looking beautiful without being cakey.
Pros of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Cocoa Sheer:
- Moisturizing, no need of a lip balm.
- Texture is creamy and glides easily on to the lips.
- Lightweight on the lips.
- No bleeding from the sides.
- Gives a healthy shine to the lips without emphasizing the fine lines.
- Will not flake or settle into fine lines.
- Gives the effect of full, juicy-looking lips.
- You can wear it sheer for a natural look by swiping it gently once.
- Color can be built up to cover lip pigmentation without looking cakey.
- No scent at all.
- Lipstick cap has a see-through top portion which makes it easy to locate.
Cons of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Cocoa Sheer:
- Lipstick is sheer and one swipe is not enough to cover lip pigmentation.
- Because of the sheer and creamy nature, staying power is around 3 hours only.
Do I Recommend Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Cocoa Sheer?
If you are looking for a moisturizing lipstick which gives you juicy-looking lips and if you are not really bothered about reapplying, then you should definitely try this one. But if you want a long wearing lipstick with great pigmentation, then you can skip this one. But, do check these out since they have a lot of beautiful shades in this range.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Ginger Rose
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rose Velvet Review, Swatches
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
11 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Coffee Break
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Sassy Mauve
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm Photos, Swatches
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rosewine
Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick Silver City Pink
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Chocolicious
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Cherries In The Glow
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick First Love 156
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Lilac Cream and Pink Afterglow
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coral Berry
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Cocoa Craving
Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
Lotus Herbals Cocomoist Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Lotion
NYX Cocoa Powder Blush
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Cocoa
Lipice Sheer Color Lame Sparkle Pink
Lakme Gypsy Collection Sheer Satin Lip Gloss
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss – Sheer Color
Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Sheer (Black Cherry)