Is Liquid or Powder Foundation Better?
Makeup is a fantasy land. There are many types of products in the makeup world, but the problem here is that you might get confused as to which one you should use. For instance, let’s begin with one of the most basic items – foundation. You might have seen there a whole lot of variety when it comes to foundations – from powder foundation, liquid foundation, cushion foundation, sponge foundation, stick foundation to many more different types, but it might be very confusing as to which would suit your skin. When you go foundation shopping, you must pick a foundation that would suit your skin type and the occasion you would be wearing it for. There are two most common types of foundation which you will come across almost everywhere – liquid and powder foundations. Now, this thought might have crossed your mind if you are a makeup lover – Is Liquid or Powder Foundation Better?
Powder foundations should be used when you have oily skin. This is a very good foundation to absorb facial oil and keep it matte and shine free. Powder foundation is extremely good when you have sensitive skin. They don’t react with your skin and does not give you breakouts. Powder foundation also imparts minimal coverage and a good option if you want a natural kind of makeup. Thus, you can use powder foundations when you want to go to any regular event or don’t have much to conceal or cover. Powder foundation are much more long lasting. Thus, if you need something for longer time then you must use powder foundations. Powder foundation is a bit difficult to blend in with other products.
Some good powder foundations that we can suggest are:
1. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.
2. Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
3. Lakme Absolute White Intense Wet and Dry Compact
4. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder
5. Lakme Primer + Matte Foundation
6. L’Oreal True Match Genius Compact Foundation
7. Loreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation
8. The Body Shop Mineral Cream Foundation
9. Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation
10. Clinique Even Better Powder Makeup Water
Liquid foundation is perfect for dry skin type. This kind of a makeup foundation would provide the correct degree of moisturization to your skin. This will also prevent appearance of any dry patches on skin. Liquid foundation is perfect for winters as they will give you some extra dose of moisturization which your skin needs. Liquid foundation also imparts higher degree of coverage, they are usually buildable and would cover up imperfections and flaws. Liquid foundation tends to wear or tear off when it comes in contact with rain or sun exposure. Liquid foundation readily blends in with other makeup products.
Some good liquid foundations that we can suggest are:
1. MAC Face and Body Foundation
2. Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation
3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation
4. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
5. NYX Stay Matte Foundation
6. Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation
7. Chambor Revitalizing Liquid Foundation
8. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
9. Lakme Oil Serum Foundation
10. Fenty Beauty Filtr Foundation
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!