Claims : Tapered for shading and highlighting cheeks and face with blush. The bristles on this brush are soft and form a full, rounded shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.
Price : Rs 2700 approx
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
My Experience with MAC 116 Blush Brush
I recently picked up this blush brush from MAC. Honestly, I was not too convinced with the shape. I am used to of using more rounded and fluffier brushes while this is more tapered and kind of precise. I have been using this brush non stop and I am so absolutely in love with this.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- It is a natural bristles brush so it is not the softest brush you would come across. But it is quite soft and I noticed that it is even softer now that I have washed it a few times. I mean I wouldn’t put it in a scratchy brush category but it is not the softest one I have used so far. It’s still good.
- The bristles pick up the blush easily.
- The brush applies the color evenly.
- The narrower shape of the brush gives control for a precise application. I mean even if you are a newbie to applying blush, you cannot go wrong with it.
- You can easily use it for contouring or applying highlight as well.
- So far there has been no shedding of bristles or bleeding after washing.
- The brush is lightweight.
- Washes and dries just fine.
Overall, I totally love this brush. I have been using this brush non stop since the time I have bought it. But I feel there is a room for improvement in terms of the softness of bristles is concerned. Totally like it but you can definitley find softer brushes than this in the market.
Rating : 3.9/5
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
MAC 150 Large Powder Brush Review
MAC Brush Cleanser
Must Have MAC Brushes : Ask IMBB
MAC 219 Pencil Brush
MAC 316 Lip Brush
MAC Cinematics Collection Brush, Smokey Eye Makeup Kits
MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
MAC 211 Pointed Liner Brush
Sigma Professional Brush Kit
Basicare Blush Brush Review
Kryolan Professional Blush Brush Review
10 Best Blusher Brushes Available in India
Real Techniques Blush Brush Review
Faces Canada Blush Brush Review
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne