Claims : Tapered for shading and highlighting cheeks and face with blush. The bristles on this brush are soft and form a full, rounded shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.
Price : Rs 2700 approx
My Experience with MAC 116 Blush Brush
I recently picked up this blush brush from MAC. Honestly, I was not too convinced with the shape. I am used to of using more rounded and fluffier brushes while this is more tapered and kind of precise. I have been using this brush non stop and I am so absolutely in love with this.
- It is a natural bristles brush so it is not the softest brush you would come across. But it is quite soft and I noticed that it is even softer now that I have washed it a few times. I mean I wouldn’t put it in a scratchy brush category but it is not the softest one I have used so far. It’s still good.
- The bristles pick up the blush easily.
- The brush applies the color evenly.
- The narrower shape of the brush gives control for a precise application. I mean even if you are a newbie to applying blush, you cannot go wrong with it.
- You can easily use it for contouring or applying highlight as well.
- So far there has been no shedding of bristles or bleeding after washing.
- The brush is lightweight.
- Washes and dries just fine.
Overall, I totally love this brush. I have been using this brush non stop since the time I have bought it. But I feel there is a room for improvement in terms of the softness of bristles is concerned. Totally like it but you can definitley find softer brushes than this in the market.
Rating : 3.9/5
MAC 150 Large Powder Brush Review
MAC Brush Cleanser
Must Have MAC Brushes : Ask IMBB
MAC 219 Pencil Brush
MAC 316 Lip Brush
MAC Cinematics Collection Brush, Smokey Eye Makeup Kits
MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
MAC 211 Pointed Liner Brush
Sigma Professional Brush Kit
Basicare Blush Brush Review
Kryolan Professional Blush Brush Review
10 Best Blusher Brushes Available in India
Real Techniques Blush Brush Review
Faces Canada Blush Brush Review