Price : Rs 1350 for 6 gm
This blush came with Shop MAC Cook MAC Collection. You might still find it in stores. There were three blushes in the collection. a muddy plum, florida and a gorgeous orange. I picked up florida because I knew that I would be able to use a lot of it.
Florida is a gorgeous fuchsia pink blush. I am sooo super impressed with this blush, there are no words to explain it. 😛
- Color : A gorgeous fuschia color that gives a fresh glow on the face. Even on most dull days , this would make you look fresh.
- Blends easily and does not go patchy during the day. It works fine either with a stippling brush or your fingers.
- Stays on for good 6 + hours.
- It has a gel cream like texture and is not oily or thick. Even girls with oily skin can use it. It does not move. It applies and sets.
- It is a very pigmented blush so it is best that you build it up. The color is such that it would work on a wide range of skin tones. It is very buildable .
- On a no makeup day look, just apply some gloss and this blush. You’d be good to go.
- Didn’t break me out.
And this is the look of the day. It’s getting super hot again in Delhi. 🙁 I am always in a lookout for airy breezy clothes. Have a good day everyone 🙂
Dhoti Pants : Shibani Malhotra
Shirt : Mango
T Straps : Zara
Bag : Nappa Dori
Bangles : Thrifted
Ring : Anokhi
Necklace : Forever 21
Earrings : Forever New
Sunglasses : French Connection
Also Read :
MAC Cremeblend Blush Posey Review, Swatch , FOTD
MAC Creamblend Blush Photos, Swatches
MAC Springsheen Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Cremeblend Blush Collection India Launch
Inglot Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Melba
MAC Pinch Me Review, Swatch
Basic Highlight Application Tips
How To Apply Cream Blush
Maybelline Dream MoussePeach Satin
MAC Cremeblend Blush Something Special Review, Swatch, FOTD