MAC Cremeblend Blush Posey Review, Swatch , FOTD
MAC describe Posey as Warm peach.
Price Rs 1150 .
Posey is a warm coraly pink color. It is a gorgeous color for all skin tones. It is the kind of warm pink that gives that nice glow to your cheeks and make you look fresh and alive. Not only it worked on my NC 35 skintone, it looked gorgeous on FG’s NC 42 skintone (she must have checked herself 10 times in the mirror after applying it. 😛 ) .
What I like about MAC Cremeblend Blush Posey :
- Posey is a gorgeous.. okay …ultra gorgeous shade for all skintones.
- It is not thick and blends into the skin like a dream.
- It is buildable so you can work with the color of the blush according to your preference.
- It is not shiny but has a light dewy finish.
- It works well on my normal to dry skin and equally well on FG’s oily skin without giving any extra shine to her face.
- The staying power on my skin is more than 5 hours and FG’s around 4 hours – this includes traveling, in and out of AC etc. Even after that I could see a light flush of color on my cheeks.
- It did not get patchy at all- neither on FG nor on me.
- It looks quite natural, just like your natural cheek flush would look.
- It blends easily both with fingers tips and a duo fibre brush.
I don’t know what not to like about cremeblend blushes. I totally loved Posey both texture and color wise.
I first took this photo, then felt that the blush wasn’t showing much.
So I applied more blush and took this photo. Now I am not sure which photo shows more color on my cheeks. You decide. 😀
Indian Makeup and Beauty blog Rating : 4.5/5
Have you used MAC Cremeblend Blush Posey? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
MAC Creamblend Blush Photos, Swatches
MAC Springsheen Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Cremeblend Blush Collection India Launch
Inglot Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Melba
MAC Pinch Me Review, Swatch
Basic Highlight Application Tips
How To Apply Cream Blush
Maybelline Dream MoussePeach Satin