I wanted to buy a new foundation for me as my earlier colorbar foundation disappeared from the hotel room during my engagement. Only the carton was left with me L. I was sad about it, but on a second thought I was happy because I could buy a new foundation for myself… ye ye. So for last two months I was in search of a good one. This made me to read review about each and every foundation reviewed here on IMBB. So after reading all the reviews I was impressed with the Age Renew Foundation of Maxfactor. So I planned one day and went to buy it. I like to go prepared with my choices or I should say a choice. Because if I don’t do that, I become clueless in front of the SA and end up buying useless things of the SA’s choice and then repent heavily. And without wasting much of the time I selected the shade for it but fortunately that particular shade of Age renew was not available in the shop. Fortunately because, this made me to try this particular foundation of Max factor. I could clearly feel the difference between both the foundations. This one just disappeared on my face without much effort and it was super super smooth. I could not believe that any foundation could be so fine in consistency. I just loved it, but then the shades were again very limited. But to my good luck I found a perfect shade of mine i.e. 70 Natural.
Max factor Colour Adapt Foundation Claims: It is a skin tone adapting make-up. Particles adapt to your individual skin tones to provide look that’s perfectly beautiful and perfectly you. Beautifully even outs skin tone and blends away imperfections. Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation adapts to your individual skin tones to provide a flawless finish that is perfect for you. Your skin isn’t the same colour all over so why use a foundation that is?
Traditional foundations contain pigments that only reflect one colour. Colour Adapt is a breakthrough technology that contains unique colour adapting particles. These particles pick up and reflect the colour of the underlying background, or in this case, your skin.
Price:Rs 570 for 34ml
Cyclomethicone, Aqua, Glyerin, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethylcyclosiloxane, Methicone, Peg-Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Methyparaben, Propylparaben.
Max factor Colour Adapt Foundation
Available shades: 10
- #40 Creamy Ivory
- #45 warm almond
- #50 Porcelain
- #55 Blushing Nude
- #60 Sand
- #65 caramel
- #70 Natural
- #75 Golden
- #80 Bronze
What I love about Max factor Colour Adapt foundation
1. Its cute little jar with a dispensing pump. I love these kind of packaging, its non messy sleek and really weightless. When returned home I actually was in a delirium, I just found that the bottle is empty and already used and I am being cheated. I just impatiently removed the covering of the bottle to check that the bottle is not empty. Then I was relieved when I found the product intact as the nozzle had no foundation on it.. I know it was a silly thing to do but trust me it is soooo weightless that you can actually doubt about the quantity.
2. I just love its nozzle. It is so cute, just like a beak of a small cute little bird. Just love it.
3. The foundation does not have any kind of fragrance to it when applied and blended. The foundation in the bottle has a peculiar smell to it but its completely not a hassle.
4. The pump can be screwed and removed. We don’t find this in most of the foundations, I guess I am correct.
5. Its very creamy, easily blendable into the skin not much effort needed. With my earlier foundation it was a hard job to blend. Can also be blended well with a sponge for a smooth finish.
6. Gives a medium coverage despite of being so light in texture and feel, without any heavy feeling on face. I feel it’s very light than Ponds TM. The amount shown in the picture is enough to cover my whole face. It is about half a pump. A little more need for my neck. Perfectly cover my blemishes on my chin area and pimple scars around mouth very effectively and feels as if nothing is applied on the face.
7. It has a good staying power for about 6 hours without any fading.
8. I was a bit confused about, it is waterproof or not. For this after applying it, I splashed plain water on my face. I could find some foundation was removed but little bit was still left on my face. Can anyone tell me which kind of this is???
9. Can be easily removed easily with any face wash or cleanser. Not much hard work needed.
10. Very cute and compact packaging and is very travel friendly.
11. Gives a matte look which I prefer over a dewy look. Absolutely perfect for oily skin. Usually after applying foundation my face which is actually dry, looks like covered with an oily layer. But with this I did not found that so I was super happy.
12. Perfectly worth for its price. For me it’s a ‘Paisa Vassuul’ foundation.
13. It’s really true to its claim and matches to the skin tone perfectly. After applying for first one minute it looked like a bit unmatched for me but just in few minutes while blending it totally disappears in the skin like magic.
14. It gives me a pinkish glow. But they say it reflects your own skin tone, so I guess it may show differently on different people.
What I didn’t liked about Max factor Colour Adapt Foundation.
1. It does not have any SPF.
2. Limited shade selection. One has to be very careful in selecting the shade. I opted for this shade of 70 Natural after trying it on my whole face and then waiting for an hour before buying.
3. Dry skin beauties need a good moisturizer before applying this. Otherwise flaking of skin is clearly visible. Although mine is dry too I think it will be perfect in summers.
4. It contains parabens.
I will sure recommend it to all skin types but with a good moisturizer for a dry skin person.
I will surely go for it again as I got a perfect foundation for myself .
I will give it a :-* :-* :-* :-* . -1 because it contains parabens.
Thanks for reading the review
Have you tried Max factor Colour Adapt Foundation?Please rate in the box below
- Max Factor Age Renew Foundation Review
- Max factor Natural Minerals foundation Review
- Colorbar Concealer is the secret of my bright eyes
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation Review
- Max factor Pan Stik Foundation- Review
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation Review and Application
- How to Apply Cream Foundation With a Stippling Brush (Video Tutorial)