Natural Remedies to Reduce Pores on Face
We all yearn for a soft, smooth and radiant facial skin. Large pores on the face can spoil the party for us. They tend to add ages in our look. Caused by genetic factors, the aging process, or an over exposure to the sun, large skin pores are a common facial skin care problem faced my many of us. Mentioned below are few tips that will enable you to deal with this problem.
Home remedies to reduce pores on face:
• Mash tomatoes and make a pulp. Apply it on your face and Let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water and then with cold water to minimize the pores. Incase you have oily skin, add oatmeal to tomato pulp. However, if your skin is dry, you can add yogurt to moisturize the skin.
• Juice half a lemon, and apply to your face every night with cotton balls before sleeping. This natural astringent will close up pores and lighten up blemishes. If you have sensitive skin, mix one part lemon juice to two parts water and apply.
• Oatmeal and gram flour are good toning substance. Add a little lemon juice, rose water and curd to them and apply this paste on your skin. Wash this pack off when it dries. It tones the pores and enhances the complexion.
• Honey is equally good to tone up the pores and reduce the oiliness from the skin. It can be applied in any of the facemask or can be directly applied on the skin with a little lemon juice. Massage it on face and leave it for few minutes. Rinse your face it off with lukewarm water.
• Whipped egg yolk applied on the skin with a few drops of lemon juice, improves the tone of the skin and reduces the pore size.
• Always use water base skin care products instead of oil based ones.
• Cold compresses and ice packs are ideal to close open pores on skin.
• Drink adequate water and include a large serving of fibre in your diet.
• Exfoliation is another step to minimize the enlarged pores. Dirt, excess of oil and dead skin cells mount up around the pores and make them look larger than they are. Exfoliation will deal with enlarged pores.
• Always put on sunscreen. Too much exposure to sun actually enlarges pore.
• Microdermabrasion and chemical peels are another options for those who want quick results.
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
5 Summer Skin Care Steps
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Moisturizer for Your Skin Type
Home Remedies for Blemishes
15 Budget Beauty Tips
How to minimize pores
Best Foundation for Large Pores / Acne Scars
How to Reduce The Size of The Pores On Your Face?
Daily Beauty Tips : Open Pores
Aroma Magic Enzyme Peel Pack Review: Oily Skin and Open Pores
How to Reduce Breast Size
How to Reduce Knee Pain
How to Reduce Thighs and Buttocks Using a Treadmill
How to Reduce Facial Wrinkles
How to Reduce Belly Fat
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!