WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
After hearing great results with Olay products n watching the commercials, I began trusting the brand even more. So when I was shown a new set of Olay Natural White by the SA, I was a bit excited to try. I wasn’t too crazy about the whitening thing but hey, it’s Olay, so what do I have to lose? The Olay Natural White cream is meant to address hyper pigmentation of the skin while keeping it moisturized. Since I have heard a lot about Olay products, I figured I might as well try it. Its Price: 299/- for 50 gm(Indian rupees) Source Olay’s Natural White Range includes:
- Natural White Day Cream,
- Natural White Night and
- Natural White Face Wash.
What P& G claims about Olay Natural White Night Cream? Olay Natural White Night Cream contains twice the mulberry leaf extract, which is proved to not only whiten your skin, but also optimizing its texture leaving your skin feeling feather soft. So wake up to fairer, smoother skin.
- Nourishes skin from deep inside
- 2X whitening effect
- Intense moisturizing
- Reveals skin health and radiance
The 3 step action of Olay Natural White Day Cream:
- Olay Natural White Nourish the skin with nutrients for healthy-looking natural fairness that glows. Its formula with triple nutrient system – Vitamin B3, pro-B5 & E nourishes the skin to reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness for a healthy-looking natural fairness that glows
- Its SPF 24 protection effectively helps protect the skin against external damage from the sun*
- Its nutrients rich formula help replenishes your skin’s natural moisture level
Read what the skincare product’s brand ambassador, Katrina says: “I feel proud to be associated with Olay Natural White. Because of my hectic schedules and constant exposure to the sun and harmful UV rays, I’ve always been concerned about the damage done to my skin. I always wanted a glow that comes from within. I am convinced that for this, there is no other alternative.”
Learn about My experience about Olay Natural White Day Cream : I am having an oily face but thankfully I don’t have any problems with breakouts or too much pimples. I could have one or two but that’s not a problem for me. I just want to have a clear face, somewhat fairer but totally clear. Since I have some blemishes and dark spots, I believe that Olay Natural White may aid the problem and give me even quite noticeable result so I decided to give it a try. After four weeks of using the product, I found the followings:
- The packaging is cute. Although of no use after getting the bottle out. The bottle itself is very classy with a translucent base.
- Could be easily carried in handbag.
- The cream soothes out well when applied and doesn’t clump at all.
- It’s light and silky with a mild soothing fragrance, which is very pleasant.
- What I like the most about the cream is that it leaves the skin really soft and smooth.
- It makes for a perfect base for applying makeup. I moisturize my face 10mins prior to makeup and the result is perfect. When in hurry I just dab a compact with a gloss and kajal and I m done….
- As for the whitening effect, I did notice an improvement in my complexion after 3weeks of use.. Friends literally asked me about the secret behind it. Imagine a women complimenting another woman, —WOW A BIG ACHIEVEMENT!!!! NOTE: ** THE FOLLOWERS OF IMBB ARE EXCEPTIONAL**
- It also aided to improve my skin tone and texture
- Another plus point is the SPF-24 content. I don’t have to put an extra layer on top. Which I love the most.
- Very little amount is required. Only a pea size amount is enough.
- I am using this on daily basis for about 2 month but still some left to go for about 15 days more I guess.
- I doesn’t contain bleaching agent.
Some of the bad points about Olay Natural White Day Cream:
- Although the product claims it can be used by most skin types, I have a slight problem with the extra moisture. I have oily skin and when I put on the product, it not only felt greasy, it also made my face look greasy. But if you’re looking for a product that will drench you with it, this is the one to have.
- If you are developing wrinkles or have maturing skin, this product will moisturize and whiten but not plump out those lines.
- Also there is a waiting time, before u put up make up. You’ll have to wait about 3 minutes before you can put on foundation or pressed powder.
Other than these I couldn’t find any other drawbacks.
Do I recommend it? For people with oily skin like me, you’re better off using another product if you have huge issues with oiliness. Olay Natural White Cream is perfect for people with normal to dry skin and want a product that will moisturize, improve skin tone and fight hyper pigmentation.
Would I Repurchase? This product really worked for me but I am not much sure, only because of its moisture content. I would rather look for some other product.. I am eyeing NETROGENA FINE FAIRNESS CREAM..
My rating: :-* :-* :-*