WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Aloe Cleansing Pads with Organic Aloe Vera Extract
Now that I have finally joined the makeup girls’ gang, I was planning to get the J&J baby wipes for makeup removal, but while browsing through internet, got to know about the Oriflame Aloe Vera Cleansing pads. so just got one box to see how these work.
What does Oriflame claim:
The convenient and multipurpose Aloe Vera Cleansing Pads with pure organic Aloe Vera extract has been formulated for cleansing and toning, ensuring a healthy skin after every wipe! Each pad gently sweeps away make up and impurities- deep cleansing and unclogging pores in one simple step.
Ingredients: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITOL, PARFUM, METHYLPARABEN, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA EXTRACT, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL
Price: Rs.109 for 25 pads
Suitable for: It is suitable for all skin types.
My Experience with the Cleansing Pads:
These pads are very effective in removing any make up or dirt. I have been using these cleansing pads every time I go out, once I return home I just take out 1 pad & swipe across half of the face & then take another one & clean the other half before I clean my entire face with a face wash. One swipe, will not remove everything, there are still traces of make-up & dirt left, so I just turn it to the other side & use it again! This way I use 2 cleansing pads & swipe 4 times for the entire face! This routine works when I just use some compact & eye-pencil!
But I think when it comes to makeup with some foundation, mascara & eye shadow, 2 cleansing pads are not going to be enough for the entire face, it can be used just to remove the eye shadow. For the face & the neck you will need extra cleansing pads! So this way, you end up using a lot of pads & within no time all the 25 pads will be used up!
Whenever my eyes feel tired, I just take out 2 cleansing pads , put them on the eyes & lie down for a while .Trust me, it’s very soothing & relaxing for the eyes , I feel like taking a nap! These wet-cleansing pads dry after sometime, indicating that you have had a nice nap & it’s time to get up! But I’m not sure if these cleansing pads can be used this way!
The second picture is with only 1 swipe & third picture is after 2 swipes!
Pros of the Oriflame Aloe Cleansing Pads
- It’s safe; I haven’t experienced any irritation or discomfort after using them.
- The cleansing pads smell awesome! It has a mild fragrance but not too overpowering.
- Packaging is decent. This comes in a sturdy small plastic box.
- It’s Travel-friendly! The box is very light; it can be carried in a bag.
- These cleansing pads don’t strip away moisture from the skin & make it dry! They keep the skin hydrated.
- Suitable for my sensitive eyes & gives a refreshing feel.
Cons of the Oriflame Aloe Cleansing Pads
- Only suitable for eye make-up removal, too small to be used for the entire face.
- Doesn’t work for water-proof make up.
- Stung my eyes when I tried it on the waterline.
Final Verdict: These cleansing pads are only suitable for eye-make up removal which isn’t waterproof! For water-proof makeup, after using these pads, you would have to use cleansing milk. If used for the entire face, one box of 25 pads isn’t going to be enough! Oriflame cleansing wipes are available internationally; I wish they were available in India; I definitely would want to try those.
Will I repurchase this? Yes, if it’s on discount!
Will I recommend this? Not sure!
Have you used Oriflame Aloe Cleansing Pads? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser & Deep Clean Foaming Pads Review
- ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Review
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review
- MAC Wipes Review and Experiment
- Facial Wipes War: Estonia Refreshing Facial Wipes vs Kara Cleansing Wipes