Oriflame Essentials Hydra Rich Lip Balm Review
Hello IMBB Beauties!
We all love lip balms and its one of those products that you can never have enough of. One on the table, one in the closet, one in the purse, one in the bag, one is the office drawer..lip balms are a necessity and always come in handy! Today I’m reviewing one of my current favorites – Oriflame Essentials hyra rich lip balm.
Price: Rs 198. I got it for Rs 63.
Quantity: 4.5 g
Packaging says: Intensely moisturizing lip balm
Made in Germany.
My experience with the product: I go through cycles of dry lips and was going through one when I picked this lip balm. The packaging looks smaller than average lip balm but it contains a decent amount of product (Nivea contains 4.8 g).
PROS of Oriflame Essentials Hydra Rich Lip Balm Review
1. Twist up form- hygienic, travel friendly and sturdy. Like the yellow packaging as well.
2. Texture: its very smooth and buttery(not waxy).
3. Smells very nice though I’m not able to identify the fragrance
4. Makes my dry lips very soft and smooth- one of the most moisturizing lip balms I’ve used.
5. Reduces the lines- maybe because it is so moisturizing , I feel that the fine lines on my lips are ‘smoothened’ out when I use this.
6. Its softens all the dead skin which can be easily removed by gentle exfoliation.
7. Got it at a great offer price
8. Contains Vit E and Canola- good for dry lips.
CONS of Oriflame Essentials Hydra Rich Lip Balm Review
1. Leaves a whitish cast on lips so can’t wear it outside by itself though it can be used under lipstick or overnight.
2. I picked it from the flyer- not sure if availability is guaranteed.
3. People who like unscented products might not like it since it has a fragrance (though a pleasant one!)
4. Pricey at Rs 198 if no offer available.
Overall Verdict: It is twist up tube type very hydrating and moisturizing lip balm that works very well in moisturizing, conditions and softening my dry lips. I typically use it overnight and exfoliate my lips in the morning and it softens all the dead skin overnight giving me super soft and smooth lips after exfoliation. The texture is very smooth and buttery and it has a mild pleasant fragrance. Might seem a little expensive for a lip balm at its original price but a great buy if available on discount.
Will I repurchase: If on discount yes, otherwise I’ll go back to Neutrogena which works very well for my dry lips.
Have you used Oriflame Essentials Hydra Rich Lip Balm? Please rate in the pox below
Also Read :
Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour Review
Oriflame Maxi Lip Gloss Pink Review, Photos, Swatches
Oriflame Beauty Lip Balm Review
Oriflame Pure Colour On the Go Lipsticks, Very Me Clickit Stains, Lip Glosses
Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy Review
Oriflame Lip Gloss Berries Review, Swatches
Oriflame Giordani Gold Lip Lacquer Natural Pink Review, Swatch
Toni&Guy Heat Defence Spray, Hydra Texture Heat Protector
Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover
Chambor Hydra Max Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser